Multiculturalism Immigrants Integration
● The course will equip participants with knowledge and skills for creating a multicultural
environment in their organisations.
● Participants will learn how to understand different cultures and how to change stereotypes.
● Course will emphasize the role of teachers and their institutions in encouraging multicultural
● Participants will get familiar with programme for successful integration of immigrant children into
● Introductory meeting, explanation of practical arrangements, presentation of timetable,
information about course venue.
● Icebreakers, introduction to the course.
● Sharing the multicultural experiences and good practices in the field of integration of immigrant
children into educational system.
● Understanding cultural backpack: becoming aware of cultural patterns.
● Experiential workshop: understanding the perspective of others in communication.
● Awareness of the emotional and psychological distress of immigrant children in the process of
integration into new environment.
● Responding to the needs of immigrant children and providing help and support to them and their
● Presentation of "The successful integration of immigrant children" programme.
● Half day study visit to Portuguese school that is an example of good practice in encouraging
multiculturalism and integration of immigrant children into educational system.
● Presentation of guidelines for integration of immigrant children.
● Inclusive pedagogy: understanding the concept, it’s functioning, obstacles and benefits.
● Tools and exercises for integration of immigrant children into educational activities at the level of
classroom and school.
● Cooperation between teachers and local community (NGOs, institutions, associations...) in
strengthening children’s talents and potentials.
● Empowering immigrant children to become active participants in their school and local
● Providing supportive and multicultural school environment for successful integration of
● Key learning points, concluding remarks, feedback to the trainer using creativity technique.
● Planning follow up activities, dissemination and implementation of learning outcomes.
● Inclusive pedagogy inside of Family:
○ Parents plan:
■ Building Personal Confidence & Self Awareness
■ Developing Teamwork & Communications Skills
■ Know your Employment Rights
■ Career Preparation
■ Job Search Skills & Interview techniques
■ The barriers on labour market as perceived by immigrants
- 22.02.2021 > 28.02.2021 (ID: 120906)
- Register before 22.01.2021
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 38264.
There are no reviews for this course.