VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING: Different contexts, different strategies, new resources
Experience and learn how to adapt strategies, methods and resources to vocational and professional course curricula, understand classroom management techniques and how to involve students in motivating tasks.
Visit model schools and observe infrastructures, resources and participate in student lessons.
- Vocational curricula throughout European countries;
- Vocational training on local companies and abroad;
- Applying for funding for vocational experiences abroad;
- Vocational and pre-professional educational strategies and methodologies;
- Vocational classroom management;
- Vocational and professional school's infrastructures and resources;
- Digital resources to enhance practical tasks and monitor student performance.
- General introduction on each of the topics.
- Participants share experiences and best practices on each topic in group and plenary sessions.
- Participants visit public and private schools, from different levels and observe infrastructures and resources and its usage.
- Participants observe lessons: teaching, studying and learning processes in classrooms in small groups or individually.
- Individually or in groups, participants register recommendations for one’s own schools.
The course fee is 380€.
Cultural visits and meals are paid separately.
Algarve cultural visit has the cost of 50€. Participants not willing to join the cultural visit must notify ACJI 15 days before course starts.
The course participants will get a Certificate of participation and a Declaration of Obtained Competences.
The competences acquired will be validated by the course organizers on the Europass mobility. Participants must ask their national agency to issue the Europass (Visit our website Documents – Europass mobility).
- 15.06.2020 > 19.06.2020 (ID: 97042)
- Register before 05.06.2020
- 14.06.2021 > 18.06.2021 (ID: 108391)
- Register before 28.05.2021
Rate & review
In order to add a comment you must be logged in.
There are no reviews for this course.