1-week Immersion course in Scotland (EDINBURGH) for Primary teachers
LFEE Europe has been an international course provider since 2002, delivering expert professional development training for teachers. Our teaching team consists of British native speakers who are all experienced teachers committed to promoting English language and culture throughout Europe. Our training programmes are organised and delivered by ourselves, from accommodation to course content.
Aims of our Primary Immersion Courses:
- To update participants’ competence and discursive skills in English
- To enhance methodological expertise in the teaching of English
- To update vocabulary, consolidate and gain new ideas and materials for use in the classroom
- To use internet and other ICT resources in class
- To use published, authentic and audio-visual material in class
- To develop cultural awareness and understanding of contemporary Britain
- To share experience and ideas with colleagues from other European regions
For further information please contact Ros on email@example.com
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 3167.
There are no reviews for this course.