Professional Orientation In Education (2 week course in Larissa)
This course is aimed at those interested in professional orientation in educational context in order to help their learners discover their preferences and capacities in the world of work. More details about the course are available on the course webpage.
Please log in before adding something to your favourites.
- Course organiser
- Larissa, Greece
- Career guidance and counselling; Entrepreneurship, creativity; Pedagogy and didactics
- Key competences
- Civic; Entrepreneurship; Personal, social and learning
- Target audience
- Teachers & school staff: secondary level
- 700 Euro
- Included in price
- Number of participants
- Certification on completion
- 10.10.2021 > 21.10.2021 (ID: 118700)
- 05.02.2017 > 16.02.2017 (ID: 30598)
- 22.10.2017 > 02.11.2017 (ID: 30597)
- 13.05.2018 > 24.05.2018 (ID: 30596)
- 14.10.2018 > 25.10.2018 (ID: 30599)
- 12.05.2019 > 23.05.2019 (ID: 75704)
- 29.09.2019 > 10.10.2019 (ID: 75705)
- 10.11.2019 > 21.11.2019 (ID: 56826)
- 04.10.2020 > 15.10.2020 (ID: 56825)
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 30595.
There are no reviews for this course.