CREATIVE RECYCLING ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
Creativity is a social enterprise that operates a social area and provides programs with the tool of creative recycling, in order that participants build creative solutions in their everyday life and in the mean time inquire environmental awareness.
In our trainings we use creative recycling as a tool to develop life skills. The method of learning by experience is combined with a creative process, most of the time in an international environment. During this process we give a new life to waste materials.
Learning content will be delivered by “blended and flexible” methods includes lectures, personal observation, workshops
This course is designed to allow you to understand the interactions among physical, chemical and biological components associated with the environment, as well as how human activities impact on the environment
Our aims are;
- Provide you with knowledge, skills, and experience required as a prospective environmental officer, teacher
- Develop your ability to adopt critical and analytical approaches to problem solving and undertaking investigations on environment-related projects;
- Provide you with a stimulating curriculum underpinned by modern environmental science and management
- Enable you to identify hazards and risks around environmental issues, health and safety issues and political aspects
- Enable you to identify hazards and risks around environmental aspects
- Provide the appropriate educational base
OUR COURSE PROGRAMME
-What is environment, pollution, waste, noise, energy?
-Save Money - increasing recycling can cut your disposal costs and improve your bottom line
-Knowledge is power - By understanding the amount and types of wastes you produce
- Managing waste, water, and energy more efficiently are core components of sustainability
-Reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Waste prevention and recycling offer significant potential for reducing greenhouse gas emissions
- Reuse and recycling conserves natural resources including trees, metals and water
-Climate change, flooding, pollution and environmental management
-Observing an eco-school
-Creating a eco-friendly project
-Workshop activity on environment
-Evaluation of course
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 292185.
There are no reviews for this course.