Interactive technologies for the future classroom - Jun 2016
Participants in this course will learn about tools and methodologies to increase and enhance the level of interaction in the classroom. The pedagogically-oriented course addresses topics like student collaboration, freeware for brainstorming and mapping of students' pre-knowledge, interactive whiteboards (IWB) and using different widgets with them, creating interactive exercises and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD).
The participants will:
- Discover tools and methodologies to increase interaction in the classroom.
- Experiment with different software to increase student collaboration.
- Learn about the possibilities of BYOD (Bring Your Own Device).
- Explore the advantages of an IWB to deliver flipped learning.
- Use widgets and software to create interactive exercises, e.g. for brainstorming or testing student’s pre-knowledge.
- Have the opportunity to start a collaboration project with European teachers.
- Learn from best practices: sharing is caring.
Venue: All the courses will be organised held at European Schoolnet's own training venue, the Future Classroom Lab, a unique and inspiring learning environment in Brussels, that challenges visitors to rethink the role of pedagogy, technology and design in their classrooms.
Target audience: All the courses are aimed at primary and secondary teachers and ICT coordinators, enthusiastic to enhance their teaching through new ideas, tools and pedagogies. All courses will be delivered in English.
Registration: The places are given on first-come, first-served basis. The courses will run if there are a minimum of 15 participants in each. Each course will be confirmed about 2,5 months before. Register your places here
Interested in our courses? For any questions you may have, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for funding? See what funding opportunities Erasmus+ provides under "Key Action 1 - Mobility of individuals in the field of education and training". The application deadline is 4 March 2015. For more information see the Programme Guide 2015 and information provided by your National Agency.
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 2877.
There are no reviews for this course.