Erasmus+: Train the Trainer (CZ)
This programme provides practical help to enable participants to grasp the mindset of an expert trainer. Appreciating the ‘inner game’ of beliefs and values is crucial when designing and running a training program. The course also covers six skill sets that are essential to facilitating dynamic and powerful training events.
Specific objectives of the seminar are:
- Provide an opportunity to reflect on what it means to be a “good trainer”
- Raise awareness of supportive and limiting beliefs and how they affect performance
- Build the participants’ awareness of their own beliefs related to being a trainer
- Build the participants’ awareness of their own strengths
- Raise trainers’ ability to create a supportive learning environment
- Introduce mind expansion techniques to tap into the creative force of the mind
- Provide techniques for identifying and handling unrealistic expectations both from oneself and others
- Provide tools for trainers’ optimal self-care
- Provide techniques for improved trainer-learners communication
- Enhance confidence in the participants
- Expand the paradigm of a trainer and hence allow the participants to engage in new creative ways of teaching
- Provide an opportunity to give and receive feedback from other participants
For more information please visit our website here: https://dorea.org/erasmuscourses/train-the-trainer/
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 278490.
There are no reviews for this course.