Effective Classroom Management for Teachers 5-DAY
This course is only available to closed groups of 8 or more persons and can be run on any date to suit your closed group.
Effective classroom management is invaluable for all teachers as it helps them to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with their students in an organised, safe and engaging learning environment.
The subject of classroom management itself is indeed vast, varied and convoluted but we aim to equip you, during our bespoke course, with the tools needed to cover some of the most important aspects of it, building on your existing knowledge and allowing you to work, share and develop ideas with other practitioners.
We have included practical and academic elements within our classroom management sessions to meet the needs of all good educators who wish to motivate, praise and discipline their students effectively.
You will find your laptop and/or tablet device useful when attending this course.
Day 1 - Rationale & Rules
Day 2 - The Good, The Bad & The Snugly
Day 3 - Planning & Preparation
Day 4 - Differentiation and Different Ideas
Day 5 - The Teacher & Summing Up
To view the full course programme please contact our student advisor and request our "Alpha School Teacher and Staff Training Course" brochure.
- 04.03.2019 > 08.03.2019 (Confirmed)
- Register before 04.03.2019
- 01.04.2019 > 05.04.2019 (Confirmed)
- Register before 01.04.2019
- 29.04.2019 > 03.05.2019 (Confirmed)
- Register before 29.04.2019
- 27.05.2019 > 31.05.2019 (Confirmed)
- Register before 27.05.2019
- 22.07.2019 > 26.07.2019 (Confirmed)
- Register before 26.07.2019
- 19.08.2019 > 23.08.2019 (Confirmed)
- Register before 23.08.2019
- 16.09.2019 > 20.09.2019
- Register before 20.09.2019
- 14.10.2019 > 18.10.2019
- Register before 18.10.2019
Rate & review
In order to add a comment you must be logged in.
There are no reviews for this course.