Drama in Education
Welcome to IDEC trainings in Greece!
>> Scope: Using theatre and drama in education and training for developing key competences.
>> ECVET points: 3.5
>> Target groups: Teachers and trainers in primary, secondary schools, vocational education schools and organizations, adult learning providers.
>> Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of the training course, the participant is expected to:
- Differentiate between theatre and drama in education
- Use drama in education for the development of key competences
- Design drama play for working on major social challenges and building personal competences, such as intercultural skills, tolerance, respect, self- esteem
- Design educational activities, to accompany attendance of a theatrical play
>> Methodology: Short presentations, followed by workshops. Every day the participants will practice skills, by designing and delivering their own drama techniques for their own specific audience and purposes.
At the end of each day, there is a reflection of the day.
During the week, the participants will develop their own portfolios with activities to organize with their learners.
>> Thematic units:
Educational theatre and drama
- Contribution of drama to the development of key competences
- Working on social challenges: immigration, inclusion, violence, in equality etc
- Theatre Forum / Theatre of the oppressed
- Attending a theatre play – designing pedagogical activities
>> Learning material: The learning material consists of presentations and support material. The learning material will be available on-line in English language.
- 01.03.2021 > 05.03.2021 (ID: 119710)
- 27.09.2021 > 01.10.2021 (ID: 119709)
- 28.02.2022 > 04.03.2022 (ID: 170652)
- 26.09.2022 > 30.09.2022 (ID: 170651)
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 24673.
There are no reviews for this course.