1-week Immersion course in Scotland (EDINBURGH) for Secondary teachers and teachers of English to Adults
LFEE Europe has been an international course provider since 2002, delivering expert professional development training for teachers. Our teaching team consists of British native speakers who are all experienced teachers committed to promoting English language and culture throughout Europe. Our training programmes are organised and delivered by ourselves, from accommodation to course content.
Aims of our Secondary and Teachers of Adults Immersion Courses:
- To update participants’ competence and discursive skills in English
- To enhance methodological expertise in the teaching of English
- To update vocabulary, consolidate and gain new ideas and materials for use in the classroom
- To use internet and other ICT resources in class
- To use published, authentic and audio-visual material in class
- To develop cultural awareness and understanding of contemporary Britain
- To share experience and ideas with colleagues from other European regions
For further information please contact Ros on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 22.07.2017 > 29.07.2017
- Register before 22.06.2017
- 21.07.2018 > 28.07.2018
- Register before 16.06.2018
- 20.10.2018 > 27.10.2018
- Register before 15.09.2018
Rate & review
In order to add a comment you must be logged in.
There are no reviews for this course.