Language, Life and Culture in the UK Today OXFORD (1-week course)
This course is for people teaching English or using English for communication at work in a wide range of situations. The Lake School of English in Oxford has over 25 years’ experience offering courses on best practice and innovation in English language teaching.
The course explores the relationship between language and culture. Participants update their English and improve their cultural understanding in the context of society in the UK today. Also included is a social and cultural activity programme.
Participants experience a dynamic, inspiring style of teaching and receive personal attention from friendly, approachable and experienced trainers who integrate a wide range of online and off-line resources to create a stimulating, professional and supportive learning environment.
The Lake School PIC number is: 945960006.
- 22.07.2019 > 26.07.2019 (Confirmed)
- Register before 22.07.2019
- 02.09.2019 > 06.09.2019 (Confirmed)
- Register before 02.09.2019
- 14.10.2019 > 18.10.2019 (Confirmed)
- Register before 14.10.2019
- 04.11.2019 > 08.11.2019 (Confirmed)
- Register before 04.11.2019
Rate & review
In order to add a comment you must be logged in.
There are no reviews for this course.