The Performing Teacher
This course is for any teacher who wishes to learn to incorporate drama into his/her teaching practice, as well as develop skills and expand awareness of communication through active participation in a theatrical process. Every day will be a fun and stimulating journey of discovery of oneself and of others, working through a series of theatre exercises and games, culminating in a short performance on the final day.
What will you learn?
-Greater awareness of your vocal and physical communication
- To expand your range of expression
- Many games and exercises which you will then be able to use and adapt to your own classroom
- The value of theatre as an educational/ communal experience
- To respond to stimuli, quickly, creatively and collaboratively
- To foster empathy and sensitivity through character-work
The course is led by professional actor/ director/ musician/ theatre educator, Daniel Zappi.
- 16.05.2022 > 20.05.2022
- Register before 02.05.2022
- 19.09.2022 > 23.09.2022
- Register before 05.09.2022
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 228489.
There are no reviews for this course.