Blended Learning: Effective Ways to Integrate Online Learning with Traditional Education
Key topics include:
- The role of the student and how to support students in the transition from traditional to blended learning;
- Implications for teachers in their day-to-day work and overall role;
- Impact on the way schools are designed including staffing models, use of time, hardware/software selection, and the use of data;
- Implementation challenges, potential solutions, and the remaining open questions.
What you will learn:
- Explain blended learning as a teaching modality and discuss its effectiveness;
- List and discuss the main instructional design steps involved in building a blended learning educational process;
- Select tools and technologies to support blended learning;
- Discuss effective blended teaching strategies;
- Make informed decisions when choosing new tools and pedagogies for online teaching;
- Identify major benefits and challenges of blended learning as a teaching strategy;
Understand how to create and evaluate approaches to blended teaching that are appropriate for you;
- Learn useful methods that will guide you to test out these new ideas in your own teaching practice.
Please log in before adding something to your favourites.
- Course organiser
- Motivated Learning for Everyone
- Bruges/Brussels, Belgium
- Informatics, coding, digital learning, media literacy; Pedagogy and didactics; Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL)
- Key competences
- Digital; Literacy; Personal, social and learning
- Target audience
- School management; Teachers & school staff: primary level ; Teachers & school staff: secondary level
- 490 Euro
- Included in price
- Number of participants
- Certification on completion
- 20.06.2022 > 26.06.2022
- 18.07.2022 > 24.07.2022
- 15.08.2022 > 21.08.2022
- 05.09.2022 > 11.09.2022
- 17.10.2022 > 23.10.2022
- 14.11.2022 > 20.11.2022
- 22.11.2021 > 28.11.2021
- 24.01.2022 > 30.01.2022
- 11.04.2022 > 17.04.2022
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 226296.
There are no reviews for this course.
OrganiserMotivated Learning for Everyone