Inclusive Teaching and Special Educational Needs
Rating: 5/51 users
Merganser has over 20 years of experience in organising International Education training courses for teachers and other education staff.
We are an experienced UK Training Provider for the Erasmus+ Programme.
Merganser is located in the beautiful Heritage City of Bath.
Our modular training course provides teachers and other education staff with the opportunity to:
• become more familiar with the English Education System and English culture
• update teaching and learning skills
• observe and evaluate various classroom management strategies and
transferability to own school
• develop suitable resources to improve the motivation of their students
• participate in educational visits to two local schools
• engage in experiential learning using the Heritage City of Bath as the learning tool
• exchange ideas of best practice and develop links with teachers from
other European countries
• acquire strategies for dissemination of learning in own organisation
• improve language competence through focused English language sessions (optional, supplement payable)
Our course runs from Monday to Friday and is usually of one weeks' duration (including travel time)
Class Times: 09.00 - 16.00
Programme Summary (example):
Day 1 (am) Introduction to the English Education System followed by workshop on special needs issues in English schools.
Day 1 (pm) Visit to sites in Bath to evaluate their potential as education resources with a focus on inclusive teaching.
Day 2 Visit to a local school to observe lessons and engage in educational discussions with school staff, with particular reference to SEN and Inclusion policies and best practice.
Day 3 (am) Workshop to evaluate the school visit and opportunity for preparation of new resources.
Preparation for the second school visit.
Workshop led by SEN/Inclusion specialist.
Day 3 (pm) Experiential learning activity in Bath to use it as a motivational resource for teaching and learning.
Day 4 Visit to a local school with a focus on the use of ICT for inclusion/SEN and differentiation strategies.
Day 5 (am) Workshop to reflect on the second school visit and planning time for preparation of resources.
Workshop evaluation of the new teaching/learning resources.
Day 5 (pm) Course evaluation and presentation of certificates.
- 24.06.2018 > 30.06.2018
- Register before 03.06.2018
- 01.07.2018 > 07.07.2018
- Register before 14.06.2018
- 23.09.2018 > 29.09.2018
- Register before 03.09.2018
- 30.09.2018 > 06.10.2018
- Register before 11.09.2018
- 11.11.2018 > 17.11.2018
- Register before 22.10.2018
- 18.11.2018 > 24.11.2018
- Register before 01.11.2018
- 02.12.2018 > 08.12.2018
- Register before 15.11.2018
- 27.01.2019 > 02.02.2019
- Register before 14.01.2019
- 03.03.2019 > 09.03.2019
- Register before 15.02.2019
- 17.03.2019 > 23.03.2019
- Register before 01.03.2019
- 28.04.2019 > 04.05.2019
- Register before 14.04.2019
- 23.06.2019 > 29.06.2019
- Register before 10.06.2019
- 30.06.2019 > 06.07.2019
- Register before 14.06.2019
Rate & review
In order to add a comment you must be logged in.
A unique experience, both with course providers and the school staff we had visited! It was a very useful professional experience and I recommend it to everyone! And if you wish to experience England, the city of Bath is the right place for it! I was honored to meet all those lovely people, highly professional in their work! The result of it at school is exceptional and amazing!
Translate (Registered users only)