Erasmus+: Anti-Bullying - School Strategies towards Success (CY)
This course aims to equip teachers, trainers and administrative staff of the schools with the essential skills, knowledge and competencies required for tackling the bullying phenomenon using a holistic approach. One of the main objectives is the practical introduction to the ENABLE programme and its implementation guidelines, through non-formal learning, group discussions, role-plays, etc.
By the end of the course participants will:
- Identify the bullying cases
- React accordingly to the situation
- Identify strategies that will change the dynamic and move the situation forward
- Understand what works and how to adapt strategies to move towards success
- Create a positive climate in the classroom and school using the holistic approach of peers, parents, teachers.
- Use the tools of the ENABLE programme and the knowledge acquired to prevent and deal with bullying cases.