Robotics and Augmented Reality in 21st School
Description: The course has been designed to provide tools to prepare European teachers for a future that happens today, where Robotics and Augmented Reality will increasingly become part of the school curriculum. The topics and training activities take into account the Key Competences for 21st Century Students. The trainers are enthusiastic educational agents involved in university projects that integrate activities in schools, namely teachers with a broad experience and actively involved in 21st Century Skills.
• Promote the debate about Key Competences for 21st Century Citizens;
• Experiment and develop new learning practices and teaching methods;
• Promote educational innovation and stimulating the use of Robotics and Augmented Reality in schools;
• Promoting interdisciplinary through Robotics and Augmented Reality;
• Promote a deeper understanding of the practical ways of incorporating Robotics and Augmented Reality in teaching;
• Develop methodologies, strategies, techniques and resources for a differentiated teaching;
• Create spin-off effects like curriculum development and research collaboration;
• Improve educational practices through collaborative working approaches among teachers;
• Increase knowledge of social, linguistic and cultural matters.
- 21.02.2022 > 26.02.2022
- Register before 20.02.2022
- 25.07.2022 > 30.07.2022
- Register before 24.07.2022
- 03.10.2022 > 08.10.2022
- Register before 02.10.2022
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 207600.
There are no reviews for this course.