041.Innovative Teacher - Motivated Student: Collaborative Problem Solving
The overall aim of PDP – to empower teachers and contribute to the development of their capacities to build, develop and implement innovative teaching/learning approaches in order to help students to increase their learning motivation and improve learning achievements.
This course includes visits to public and private schools which are involved in projects that include the "Future Classroom" methodologies and the use of mobile devices in education.
This course was produced during a Erasmus+ KA2 project "Innovative Teacher – Motivated Student: Collaborative Problem Solving" (No. 2015-1-LT01-KA201-013472) coordinated by Ugdymo plėtotės centras, Lithuania with partners from Portugal (CREF Education), Greece(EPIMORFOTIKI KILKIS and 1º Geniko Lykeio Thessaloniki) , Spain (DIRECCION XERAL DE EDUCACION, FP E INNOVACION EDUCATIVA), Estonia (OU MIKSIKE), Lithuania (ALYTAUS PUTINU GIMNAZIJA), Bulgaria (Business & Finance College – Sofia), Italy (Congregazione suore francescane Missionarie del sacro cuore, Rome), Latvia (Centre for Education Initiatives).
- 06.07.2020 > 11.07.2020 (ID: 83714, Confirmed))
- Register before 25.04.2020
- 05.10.2020 > 10.10.2020 (ID: 111097, Confirmed))
- Register before 31.07.2020
- 08.02.2021 > 13.02.2021 (ID: 111095, Confirmed))
- Register before 31.12.2020
- 19.04.2021 > 24.04.2021 (ID: 111096, Confirmed))
- Register before 28.02.2021
- 05.07.2021 > 10.07.2021 (ID: 111094, Confirmed))
- Register before 30.04.2021
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 20258.
There are no reviews for this course.