English for Effective Communication OXFORD (2-week course)
This course is for people using English for communication in their work, including people working in education. The Lake School of English in Oxford has over 25 years’ experience offering courses on best practice and innovation in English language teaching.
The course includes professional and social English, language awareness-raising activities, revision and recycling techniques, feedback and error correction, confidence-building strategies, advice on self-directed learning, as well as a social and cultural activity programme.
Participants experience a dynamic, inspiring style of teaching and receive personal attention from friendly, approachable and experienced trainers who integrate a wide range of online and off-line resources to create a stimulating, professional and supportive learning environment.
The minimum level for this course is CEFR B1.
The Lake School PIC number is: 945960006.
- 15.07.2019 > 26.07.2019 (Confirmed)
- Register before 15.07.2019
- 29.07.2019 > 09.08.2019 (Confirmed)
- Register before 29.07.2019
- 12.08.2019 > 23.08.2019 (Confirmed)
- Register before 12.08.2019
- 02.09.2019 > 13.09.2019 (Confirmed)
- Register before 02.09.2019
- 21.10.2019 > 01.11.2019 (Confirmed)
- Register before 21.10.2019
Rate & review
In order to add a comment you must be logged in.