Creative Teaching in the Primary English Language Classroom OXFORD (2-week course)
This course is for people teaching English to students at Primary school (ages 4 – 11). The Lake School of English in Oxford has over 25 years’ experience offering courses on best practice and innovation in English language teaching.
The course includes creative ideas to make your classes more lively and interactive, practical activities for teaching mixed ability classes, language improvement to refresh and update your English, a visit to a local school (term dates permitting), as well as a social and cultural activity programme.
Participants experience a dynamic, inspiring style of teaching and receive personal attention from friendly, approachable and experienced trainers who integrate a wide range of online and off-line resources to create a stimulating, professional and supportive learning environment.
The Lake School PIC number is: 945960006.
- 13.05.2019 > 24.05.2019 (Confirmed)
- Register before 13.05.2019
- 01.07.2019 > 12.07.2019 (Confirmed)
- Register before 01.07.2019
- 15.07.2019 > 26.07.2019 (Confirmed)
- Register before 15.07.2019
- 29.07.2019 > 09.08.2019 (Confirmed)
- Register before 29.07.2019
- 12.08.2019 > 23.08.2019 (Confirmed)
- Register before 12.08.2019
- 14.10.2019 > 25.10.2019 (Confirmed)
- Register before 14.10.2019
- 04.11.2019 > 15.11.2019 (Confirmed)
- Register before 04.11.2019
Rate & review
In order to add a comment you must be logged in.
There are no reviews for this course.