Towards the inclusive classroom: best practice
The aim of this course is to help participants and participant organizations expand their knowledge and skills that relate to designing and managing the inclusive classroom.
During this course, the participants will become familiar with best international practices regarding:
Talented and Gifted Students
Students with Behavior Difficulties
Students with Learning Difficulties
Managing the Inclusive Classroom
The duration of the course is 7 days and the cost is 490€. This amount can be fully covered via an Erasmus+ grant provided by your National Agency. Don't hesitate to ask us for any help you might need for your application.
The course leads to a Level 7 EQC Certificate, accompanied by a Europass Certicicate Supplement with 10 transferable ECVET points.
- 23.08.2020 > 29.08.2020 (ID: 145434)
- 27.09.2020 > 03.10.2020 (ID: 147694)
- 01.11.2020 > 07.11.2020 (ID: 80906)
- 07.02.2021 > 13.02.2021 (ID: 80904)
- 18.04.2021 > 24.04.2021 (ID: 80905)
- 04.07.2021 > 10.07.2021 (ID: 123340)
- 07.11.2021 > 13.11.2021 (ID: 123339)
- 13.02.2022 > 19.02.2022 (ID: 123343)
- 08.05.2022 > 14.05.2022 (ID: 123342)
- 03.07.2022 > 09.07.2022 (ID: 123341)
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 18691.
There are no reviews for this course.