ICT in your class
The ICT in your class course aims to introduce teachers to new technologies, and prepare them for the new era of teaching.
The course is specifically designed to help teachers of various fields to increase their skills in using technology in their lessons by showing them - in a simple way! - how to incorporate free web 2.0 tools in their teaching.
During the course, the participants will learn how to:
use social networking and other ICT tools like video editing;
create simple and efficient presentations online.
They will also have the opportunity to design online lessons and learn how to incorporate cultural education in their class with the use of ICT.
The duration of the course is 7 days and the cost is 490€. This amount can be fully covered via an Erasmus+ grant provided by your National Agency. Don't hesitate to ask us for any help you might need for your application.
The course leads to a Level 7 EQC Certificate, accompanied by a Europass Certicicate Supplement with 10 transferable ECVET points.
- 23.08.2020 > 29.08.2020 (ID: 145439)
- 27.09.2020 > 03.10.2020 (ID: 147689)
- 01.11.2020 > 07.11.2020 (ID: 80892)
- 07.02.2021 > 13.02.2021 (ID: 80890)
- 18.04.2021 > 24.04.2021 (ID: 80891)
- 04.07.2021 > 10.07.2021 (ID: 123353)
- 07.11.2021 > 13.11.2021 (ID: 123352)
- 13.02.2022 > 19.02.2022 (ID: 123351)
- 08.05.2022 > 14.05.2022 (ID: 123355)
- 03.07.2022 > 09.07.2022 (ID: 123354)
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 18679.
There are no reviews for this course.