Inclusive leaders embody a leadership approach that appreciates diversity, invites and welcomes everyone’s individual contribution, and encourages full engagement with the processes of decision-making and shaping reality.
Every teacher is a leader, who works with a diverse group of people. In this course we invite you to challenge your own leadership-approach. You will have an opportunity to explore, what inclusive leadership means in your own Environment.
In detail participants will
- gain knowledge on the Inclusive Leadership approach
- learn about the 5 pillow of Inclusive Leadership
- find out about the 4 developing areas: Practicing self-awareness, Living a shared vision, Building relationships and Creating change
- gain knowledge on the stereotypes, the prejudices and the mechanisms of exclusion and stereotyping;
- reinforce the skills to define the inclusive and excluding behaviors;
- reinforce self-awareness, as well as the awareness of the impact they have on other people;
- raising awareness of the stereotypes one have;
- experience the areas of development for an inclusive leadership practice and learn how to apply these in their professional and personal context.
The 5-day-training offers the opportunity to look at your own leadership approach. You will be involved in personal and group experiences, based above all on the experiential learning and reflective practice methodological approaches. You will also be offered different tools, which will give you the opportunity to dig deep in your leadership behaviour and offer opportunities to reflect on your work.
The course consists of a mix of short theoretical inputs, concrete exercises, group discussions and individual reflection moments.
The course has been inspired by the work of Howard Gardner, Daniel Goleman, Jon and Myla Kabat-Zinn, Otto Scharmer and Frederik Laloux.
With this course we reach out to School-directors, school managers and teachers / trainers, who are leading small or big teams within the school, university or any other pedagogic context.
Due to Corona we reduce our seminar-size to a maximum of 12 participants.
- 14.11.2022 > 18.11.2022
- Register before 11.11.2022
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 179595.
There are no reviews for this course.