Bridging Distance and In-School Learning: Blended Learning in Practice
The Bridging distance and in-school learning: Blended Learning in Practice MOOC will help teachers to design and plan for blended learning as part of their usual practice. The MOOC will help teachers realise the pedagogical opportunities of adopting a blended learning model in their practice and get a better understanding of the way it can facilitate their efforts towards developing student-centred learning.
In this course, you will:
- Understand the purpose, process and benefits of blended learning
- Discover how the different models of blended learning can support your learning objectives
- Explore tools and strategies for implementing blended learning in your teaching and learning processes
- Plan for the implementation of a blended learning scenario with your students
- 29.03.2021 > 05.05.2021 (ID: 177635)