Quality food industry, sustainable farming and agritourism: an amazing study visit
1. Discovering and learning features, values and key-factors of Italian quality food industry, farming and agritourism
2. Learning about organisation, management and marketing of successful companies
3. Reflect on health, environment and sustainability
4. Stimulating professional and business cooperation
Day 1: Welcome
- Presentation of the course and participants
- Brainstorming and team building
- Farming, food industry and agritourism in Italy: features, values and key-factors
- Cultural visit of the city centre
Day 2 – Day 3 – Day 4
- Visit to local quality food and wine companies and meeting with managers, experts and workers
- Visit to sustainable farming companies with managers, experts and workers
- Visit to successful agritourism companies with managers, experts and workers
Day 5: A new beginning
- Laboratory of Cooking and lunch together!
- Planning the follow up for future projects together
- Course evaluation
- Releasing of official course certifications.
DATES & PLACES
• 27-31 July, Marcellinara and the Istmus of Italy (IT)
• 19-23 September, Tropea and Gods Coast
• 18-22 November, Marcellinara and the Istmus of Italy
• 12-16 December, Marcellinara and the Istmus of Italy
2019, first semester
• 21-25 January, Marcellinara&Isthmus of Italy
• 26-30 March, Marcellinara&Isthmus of Italy
• 06-10 May, Tropea&Gods Coast (IT)
• 03-07 June, Badolato&Orange Coast (IT)
• 08-12 July, Tropea&Gods Coast
• to be continued…
N.B. Different periods and venues can be freely chosen by the sending organisation, upon request and after checking our availability.
Based on formal, informal and non-formal education, our methodology will try to stimulate active participation, pro-activity, responsibility and sharing of all participants involved. In this way, we aim to build a diverse and stimulating environment for reflecting, working and learning. It has a horizontal and practical approach and will make use of the following tools:
• face-to-face lessons
• team-building and team-working
• best practice case-studies
• multimedia and web resources
• project based working
• practical laboratory
• brainstorming and focus-group
• self and group assessment and evaluation.
After the confirmation and before starting, we check the previous knowledge and experience of participants, as well as their specific needs related to the topics of our training course. In addition, we will provide some documents and learning contents of our “Library of Methods & Tools” in order to start getting involved in topics and subjects that will be taught.
All participants are expected to maintain access and communication with the rest of their colleagues as well as with the trainer and participate in useful discussions either through the virtual classroom platform and via e-mail. Trainers and company will also be available for any further questions for a period of 5 months after the end of the course, either through e-mail, virtual classroom platform, individual Skype calls, telephone or WhatsApp. By means of all these tools, we aim to get an effective follow-up, to stimulate peer networking, to keep in touch and to share opinions, experiences and practices for unlimited time.
The entire training catalogue is supported by an international team of experts in project management of European projects. The coordinator and main trainer of the event is Alessandro Gariano: founder and manager of Enjoy Italy, active in education and training as well as local development and destination management; trainer of teachers and for educational organisations (110+ in-services trainings provided, 900+ trainees); youth trainer in the context of non-formal education; project designer, project manager and expert of EU Programmes.
Enjoy Italy is a small company aiming to animate, stimulate and support the sustainable development of citizens, territories and communities. Either in Italy and Europe. It has been founded by a dynamic and passionate young professional on few but solid values: responsibility, identity, inclusion, sharing, lifelong learning, civic awareness and sustainability. And a vivid passion for its land.
Two are the specific areas of its action:
- Education & Training: provision of tools and opportunities for a personal, social, cultural and professional growth. For responsible citizens and communities. It provided 110+ in-service trainings to 900+ teachers and professionals and, in addition, 20+ trainings to 500+ trainees in the context of non-formal education.
- Local Development & Destination Management and: assistance to public and private entities in developing vision and goals, providing advice and services during the entire life cycle of a project. For sustainable destinations.
The company has got some relevant experience in the design and management of different projects within several EU Programmes and Erasmus+ KA1 and KA2 in particular, as well as in the education and training field, both at national and international level.
Each daily session includes:
• individual counselling
• daily evaluation
At the end of the course, each participant will be awarded with a certificate of attendance, while the Europass Mobility Certificate will be issued upon request of the sending organisation.
For any further information, do not hesitate to contact us (check here under). We will be delighted to find out the best solution for you. Together.
- 12.11.2018 > 16.11.2018 (Confirmed)
- 12.12.2018 > 16.12.2018 (Confirmed)
- 21.01.2019 > 25.01.2019 (Confirmed)
- 06.05.2019 > 10.05.2019 (Confirmed)
- 03.06.2019 > 07.06.2019 (Confirmed)
- 08.07.2019 > 12.07.2019 (Confirmed)
Rate & review
In order to add a comment you must be logged in.
Dear Visitor, I recommend the Enjoy Italy training. I got to know the gastronomy and cultural values of Calabria in six days. There were interesting exhibits attached to rural life each day of the course. I've learnt a lot about the local quality food companies and rural tourism. Alessandro Gariano is a very good trainer and organizer. He has great local knowledge and skills. I spent six useful days at the Enjoy Italy course as a guest, which I will never forget. Regards, Tamas Kovacs from Hungary
Translate (Registered users only)
Thanks a lot. I hope you can share this knowledge with your colleagues and students and within your community. For a broader, never-ending impact. Enjoy!
Translate (Registered users only)