MINDFULNESS & MEDITATION ADVANCED. OUTDOOR AND RELAXING EDUCATION IN ALICANTE - SPAIN.
Project Management Spain Erasmus Plus
Organization ID (OID): E10039300
Book your spot with peace of mind in PMS ERASMUS PLUS. Great FLEXIBILITY in these difficult times postponing dates or even refunding course fees in case of force majeure.
• COURSE INFORMATION:
Have you ever heard about Mindfulness? Have you ever followed a guided meditation? Have you ever practiced a Yoga session? If you have answered YES two or all questions, THIS is your course. MMORE Mindfulness, MMORE Meditation, MMORE Yoga, MMORE Nutrition, MMORE Outdoor sessions. MMORE ADVANCED.
The technique of Mindfulness and the practices of Meditation has a very positive impact in intellectual activity and, on the other hand, in a development of personality, intelligence, self-confidence, increase in personal satisfaction and self-esteem and to acquire greater tolerance and control in order to face stress situations. Moreover, the daily practice of nutrition, focused on diet and healthy food, will improve our conscience about being healthy.
Thanks to MMORE ADVANCED course they will increase their efficiency and effectiveness in productive performance within the workplace and personally, through practicing the technique of Mindfulness and the practice of some guided Meditations. Applied correctly in the school environment, Mindfulness technique and Meditation practices will allow us to achieve greater SOCIAL EQUALITY, AVOID AND PREVENT CONFLICTS and achieve a better resolution of these. Its use will involve directing learning towards greater CREATIVITY, which will improve educational INNOVATION and achieve better EMPLOYABILITY for students as well. On the other hand, it will create a BETTER ENVIRONMENT in the school, having a positive impact on the whole school community, increasing their MOTIVATION towards studies and improving the abilities of the students.
MINDFULNESS AND MEDITATION ADVANCED: OUTDOOR AND RELAXING EDUCATION. (MMORE ADVANCED in advance) course is aimed for teachers and school staff from pre-school level to primary, secondary, vocational, adult and special needs education, staff of non-government organizations, government and policy makers and company staff. The course is focused on dynamic and practical contents of Mindfulness, Meditation and Yoga topics. Non-native English trainers expecting participants to have at least B1 level of English proficiency.
MMORE ADVANCED course is based on basic theoretical part and fundamentally a practical part where to carry out and deepen on what is explained. During the whole week, the course will focus to work daily in three main fields of action: Mindfulness knowledge, Meditation practices and Yoga sessions. Moreover, we’ll introduce you in a very important part of this learning process that you are starting: nutrition. Everyday, the training will start with a healthy breakfast to state your body and mind in a perfect mood to receive all knowledge.
The course will focus as well in avoiding, thanks to a mentally clear and emotionally calm state, current problems at school such as school violence and bullying, lack of values, lack of motivation and assertiveness, inability to set goals, frustration and emotional distress that affects mood, social behaviour and learning. A positive coexistence is basic in school, so each day of the course will work in that way, deepen in meditation and emotional education.
Yoga sessions are going to be run during all the days of the week and they will have very importance in the knowledge of relaxing education. Thanks to these sessions, teachers will acquire new personal abilities and they will get a new state of their mind, avoiding difficulties and problems and improving their personal state of mood. Besides, teachers will be able to transmit those yoga sessions to their students looking for a more relaxing education in order to get the personal and curricula education goals.
Our experienced trainer will support and stimulate the networking and cooperation among participants. We organize networking and cultural activities in order to give participants the opportunity to exchange best-practices and establish professional cooperation and links. These activities will take part not only participants of the course but also other participants from different courses attended by the company. The expected training activity has been structured so that the participants can transfer know-how and develop needed skills to create and manage a proposal with real success.
At the end of the course, there is an evaluation where participants can asset the course. The course will provide the participants an attendance certificate including the detailed information about the course, e.g. title, program and schedule. In addition, a Europass Mobility Certificate can be added on request.
• MAIN OBJECTIVES:
The main target is to achieve psychological changes, a positive and integrating behavior on the basis of an integral personal development obtained by learning and mastering a technique of stress elimination based on correct meditation in teachers and pupils. In fact, through meditation techniques and practices, MMORE ADVANCED course will get, via teachers:
- How to insert Mindfulness into daily life,
- Reduce the lack of motivation of students.
- Reduce the number of students with emotional distress.
- Enhance attention and improve memory and concentration,
- Help students to know how to manage emotions such as impulsivity and induce states of serenity and tranquility
- To promote in students a self-aware, balanced, stronger person who is able to set goals while respecting others.
- To deal with discrimination, bullying and violence prevention.
Benefits in the Personal Environment:
− Reduce states of anxiety and stress
− To boost the emotional intelligence in the teachers and their pupils.
− Self-control, respect and love, empathy, equity and care for others.
− To increase self-esteem and creativity.
− Adaptation and promote changes.
− Improve physical and emotional health, as well as well-being and health in general
Benefits in the Organizational Scope:
− To create a good environment in the school and develop social, civic, intercultural, critical thinking and emotional competence.
− To promote peace, mediation, bullying prevention and integration though
− To stimulate in a positive way diversity and reduce discrimination.
− To promote social inclusión via better relationships between school communities.
− To implement emotional education in the school to improve students emotional competence and behavioural skills.
− Develop skills for the treatment and resolution of conflicts
− To improve communication quality and work as a team.
− Promote empathy, listening and healthy relationships with others
− Improvement of the ability to resolve conflicts and decision making.
− New educational methodologies and improvement of academic results.
• DAILY PROGRAMME:
It exists a standard indicative daily program. However, the course can be personalized each week on participant’s needs and professional profiles.
The course’s trainers usually welcome participants on Sunday afternoon and give them all the course material. The main training activities, instruction and practices will take place from Monday to Friday, starting always with an optional yoga session and a very healthy breakfast.
On another note, participants will be involved in cultural activities held by PMS ERASMUS PLUS during afternoon time, most likely on Monday, Tuesday and Friday. Moreover, on Thursday morning all participants will be able to explain their own school and KA1 project to the rest of participants and work all together to set up future eTwinnings or even KA2 projects. After that, all of them will have the possibility to enjoy an optional activity to deepen in the searching of new partners, enjoying a great day full of motivating and funny activities. Finally, there will be a course’ roundup and a final evaluation on Saturday morning and the delivery of the certificates of attendance.
Some of the topics to develop during the sessions of the course:
- Mindfulness: a path of full consciousness
- Breathing and relaxation
- Benefits of meditation: reducing stress.
- Nutrition: diet and healthy food.
- Anatomy for Yoga
- Different types of yoga and practice
- Mudras, Bands and Nadis
- Asana: perfect and poses and understand them
- Mantras and the power of music, vibration and sounds.
- What are the chakras?
- Principal pranayamas
- Games of mindfulness
- Connecting with our emotions
- Mindfulness exercises for your daily life.
- Storytellings and educational activities.
Moreover, some of the activities to run during the sessions of the course can be:
- Cultural activities: discovering the city and its cultural heritage.
- Networking activity: Presentation of your own school and your KA1 PROJECT: 5W's. WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, WHY with all participants from the course and other structured courses of the company.
- Networking activity: Guided session to find your best partner for a future JOB SHADOWING and/or KA229 PROJECT.
- Optional cultural package: it depends on the city where the course is running, PMS ERASMUS PLUS will offer an optional package just to encourage networking and to know much more about culture and history from the country where you stay.
- Optional lunch or dinner, it depends on the chosen venue. Networking activity to deepen the relationship between all participants.
MMORE ADVANCED will attend sessions during 2021 and 2022 in following dates:
SPAIN – ALICANTE:
- From Sunday 11th July to Saturday 17th.
- From Sunday 10th October to Saturday 16th.
- From Sunday 12th December to Saturday 18th.
ICELAND – REYKJAVÍK:
- From Sunday 18th July to Saturday 24th.
- From Sunday 22nd August to Saturday 28th.
- From Sunday 17th October to Saturday 23rd.
SPAIN – CANARY ISLANDS (TENERIFE):
- From Sunday 29th August to Saturday 4th September.
FINLAND – ROVANIEMI:
- From Sunday 5th December to Saturday 11th December.
FRANCE – MARTINIQUE:
- From Sunday 16th January to Saturday 22nd.
SPAIN – ALICANTE:
- From Sunday 20th February to Saturday 26th.
- From Sunday 10th April to Saturday 16th.
- From Sunday 10th July to Saturday 16th.
- From Sunday 9th October to Saturday 15th.
- From Sunday 11th December to Saturday 17th.
ICELAND – REYKJAVÍK:
- From Sunday 24th April to Saturday 30th.
- From Sunday 17th July to Saturday 23rd.
- From Sunday 21st August to Saturday 27th.
- From Sunday 16th October to Saturday 22nd.
SPAIN – CANARY ISLANDS (TENERIFE):
- From Sunday 28th August to Saturday 3rd September.
FRANCE – PARIS:
- From Sunday 29th May to Saturday 4th June.
FINLAND – ROVANIEMI:
- From Sunday 4th December to Saturday 10th December.
• COSTS AND ERASMUS FUNDING:
The cost of the seven day course is 490€, including course fee, certification and support fee, cultural and sport activities in the city. The company offers an Optional cultural package to deepen in relationship between all participants.
MMORE ADVANCED training course is tailored to be fully funded by Erasmus + to teachers, trainers, headmasters and any other staff of education organizations. Furthermore trainers can help in Key Action 1 Application to ensure that participants can get the grant and could be eligible to receive an Erasmus + grant that cover all the costs of the course.
The company will develop during the SUMMER and the EASTER GREAT NETWORKING WEEKS, where all participants of training courses participate together in cultural and funny activities. These GREAT NETWORKING WEEKS will involve participants from all courses of the company. Every participant of each training course will have the opportunity to spend some funny time and to meet more people than in another simple course. All courses of the company include some cultural, sport and historical networking activities during the week. Activities will involve participants from other courses of the company in order to create a great environment and to find the perfect partner for future projects in common. Networking activities are designed to deepen the relationship between all participants. Moreover, in all editions we’re going to run different Erasmus + courses at the same time, just giving you different options to come with other colleagues from the same school and to enjoy together in free and optional activities that our company offers during the week.
Specifically speaking, participants are invited to spend a great networking day on Thursday in some relevant place of the city. During the morning time we’ll meet all participants together for a networking session where you’ll be able to briefly explain your own school and your KA1 project and be able to find suitable partners for future eTwinnings or even KA2 projects. In order to do that you should bring with you a presentation of your own KA1 Erasmus + Project. Moreover, you’ll have the chance to discover the culture of the country you’re visiting thanks to a great optional culture runned during afternoon time. This activity day will connect participants of different courses to match perfect partners for future relationships in European Projects. Furthermore, at the end of the week, all actors of the different courses will be asked to participate in a lunch in some special place in the city.
We aim to get an effective follow-up to stimulate peer networking, to keep in touch and to share opinions, experiences and practices for unlimited with European tools like eTwinning and other different ways of connection, such as e-mail, individual Skype calls, phone, WhatsApp or Facebook Group. Furthermore PMS ERASMUS PLUS will upload documents, videos and photos of the course on icloud, Dropbox or Google drive and will encourage all participants to share their own creation to have the maximum information in common benefits. In addition, those pictures and videos of the training course can be used for visibility and dissemination purposes.
- 11.07.2021 > 17.07.2021 (ID: 173995)
- Register before 04.07.2021
- 10.10.2021 > 16.10.2021 (ID: 173997)
- Register before 03.10.2021
- 12.12.2021 > 18.12.2021 (ID: 177494)
- Register before 05.12.2021
- 20.02.2022 > 26.02.2022 (ID: 173996)
- Register before 13.02.2022
- 10.04.2022 > 16.04.2022 (ID: 173999)
- Register before 03.04.2022
- 10.07.2022 > 16.07.2022 (ID: 173998)
- Register before 03.07.2022
- 09.10.2022 > 15.10.2022 (ID: 174001)
- Register before 02.10.2022
- 11.12.2022 > 17.12.2022 (ID: 174000)
- Register before 04.12.2022