ICT in Classroom
📘 Read our flyer: CLICK HERE
🚌 Activities: One afternoon and one full-day excursion.
🏫 Available in: Karditsa
❓ Questions? Contact us dirictly
The goal of this course is to introduce teachers to concepts and tools that focus on the pedagogical use of digital devices. They will receive training on how to use different tools in their digital classrooms in order to engage their students in their own learning. They will also receive training in learning methods in the classroom as well as they will exchange ideas and develop links with teachers from other European countries. After the end of this course, they will have a better understanding of the concept and potential benefits of incorporating ICT in the classroom and they will have improved the skills and competences that are required to convey that knowledge to their students.
- Educators who would like to incorporate digital technology into their lesson
- School principals & directors (primary & secondary schools)
- Teachers (primary & secondary schools)
- Teachers working in Vocational Training Schools or Institutes
- Educational Advisors
To improve educators’ scientific and pedagogical background in order to be able to successfully integrate technology into the lessons/sessions.
BENEFITS FOR THE PARTICIPANTS: SKILLS AND COMPETENCES ACHIEVED
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- organize and manage digital classroom
- use modern ways of teaching through apps which facilitate and support learning
- use mobile devices as teaching tools to enhance learning experiences
- create a more productive and effective learning environment
- create interactive materials for encouraging and enhancing learning
- develop skills and knowledge for safe and responsible use of digital technology for learning
- develop a culture of digital technology use
- support their learners to shape the identity of e-citizenship
- The course uses participatory approaches as much as possible. A variety of methodologies will be used, including lecture/presentation, discussions, group work, questions and answers, demonstrations, examples of good practice, case studies, and practical sessions (hands-on practice).
- Participants will be given a hard copy of the material presented during the course.
- Each participant will be assessed throughout the course.
WHY TRAIN WITH US
We are an innovative, flexible and creative training center with the passion to help out learners reach the best of their potential. We have a proven track of success in all kinds of seminars and trainings.
DETAILED PROGRAMME (DAY BY DAY)
-Walking City Tour
-Ice-breaking activities - Get to know each other
-Key Competences for 21st Century Citizens
-Introduction to the Course
-Sharing personal experiences on using ICT tools and apps in classroom
-ICT Tools in Education
-Case studies from the use of ICT Tools in education
-How to create a paperless classroom
-Using Google Drive in classroom
-Preparing digital learning material (e-textbooks, video etc.)
-Giving Assignments online
-Evaluating digital Assignments
-Using educational apps in classroom
-Creating a ‘learning culture’ online
-Behaviour in the online class
-How to engage students in online teaching without creating an addiction
-How to recognize technology addiction in students during the teaching process
-How to deal with it
-Group Project on creating digital learning material
-Presentation of Group Projects
-Feedback & Assessment of the course
-Handing over certificates
- 01.05.2023 > 05.05.2023 (Confirmed)
- 03.07.2023 > 07.07.2023 (Confirmed)
- 02.10.2023 > 06.10.2023 (Confirmed)
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 172335.
There are no reviews for this course.