Steam & Robotics
📘 Read our flyer: CLICK HERE
🚌 Activities: One afternoon and one full-day excursion.
🏫 Available in: Volos, Karditsa, Trikala, Larisa
❓ Questions? Contact us dirictly
The goal of this course is to offer educators the necessary skills to deliver STEM education in an attractive and engaging manner in class. The course will provide teachers with concrete ideas and resources in teaching programming and computational thinking skills. They will also receive training in learning methods such as Project Based method or Inquiry Based method in order to explore ways to motivate and encourage students. After the end of this course, they will have a better understanding of the concept and potential benefits of STEM education and they will have improved the skills and competences that are required to convey that knowledge to their students.
This course is targeted at ICT teachers (pre-school, primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs) that want to provide training into STEAM & robotics education and other teachers who would like to link their subject with technology.
To improve educators’ scientific and pedagogical background through the use of technology in the educational process.
BENEFITS FOR THE PARTICIPANTS: SKILLS AND COMPETENCES ACHIEVED
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- understand the important role of technology in education
- improve their knowledge and skills in the field of STEAM & robotics
- create interactive STEAM learning materials to be used into classroom
- improve the quality of teaching, studying and learning processes through the use of technology
- develop and integrate new strategies into the school´s curriculum
- The methodology that is going to be used in order to introduce the participants into STEAM education will stimulate active participation and build a diverse and stimulating environment for reflecting, working and learning.
- The methodology includes lectures, presentations, team-working, web resources, project-based working, and practical sessions (hands-on practice).
- Participants will be given a hard copy of the material presented during the course.
- Each participant will be assessed throughout the course.
WHY TRAIN WITH US
We are an innovative, flexible and creative training center with the passion to help out learners reach the best of their potential. We have a proven track of success in all kinds of seminars and trainings.
DETAILED PROGRAMME (DAY BY DAY)
-Walking City Tour
Monday-Introduction to the course
-The National Education System
-ICT in Education
-Introduction to STEAM field along with the concepts, theories, practical applications.
-Teaching programming and computational thinking skills
-Project Based Learning
-STEAM in Education
-How to get involved
Wednesday-Introduction to basic programming
-Introduction to basic programming
-Basic Principles and Commands
-Presenting Robotics to Students
-Advanced Robotics (Arduino)
-Introduction to learning by doing
-How to utilize and program robotic sensors in order to teach STEAM concepts
-How to use robotics as an organizer to teach STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics) concepts.
Friday- Group Project, Practice & Presentation
-The last day of training, each trainee will present and deliver his/ her project, which will be the composition of everyday projects created by the participants, according to the training program.
-Feedback & Assessment of the course
-Handing over certificates
- 21.02.2022 > 25.02.2022
- 14.03.2022 > 18.03.2022
- 04.04.2022 > 08.04.2022
- 02.05.2022 > 06.05.2022
- 09.05.2022 > 13.05.2022
- 20.06.2022 > 24.06.2022
- 27.06.2022 > 01.07.2022
- 04.07.2022 > 08.07.2022
- 11.07.2022 > 15.07.2022
- 18.07.2022 > 22.07.2022
- 25.07.2022 > 29.07.2022
- 22.08.2022 > 26.08.2022
- 22.08.2022 > 26.08.2022
- 29.08.2022 > 02.09.2022
- 05.09.2022 > 09.09.2022
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 172321.
There are no reviews for this course.