MATHEMATICS & ICT in Education: GeoGebra Apps
📘 Read our flyer: CLICK HERE
🚌 Activities: One afternoon and one full-day excursion.
🏫 Available in: Volos, Karditsa, Trikala, Larisa
❓ Questions? Contact us dirictly
The goal of this course is to introduce teachers to concepts and tools that focus on the pedagogical use of digital devices in the field of Mathematics. They will receive training on how to use different tools in their digital classrooms in order to engage their students in their own learning and support their numeracy learning. They will also receive training in learning methods in the classroom as well as exchange ideas and develop links with teachers from other European countries. After the end of this course, they will have a better understanding of the concept and potential benefits of using ICT during the teaching of Math and they will have improved the skills and competences that are required to convey that knowledge to their students.
- Professional Mathematicians
- Teachers of primary schools
- Math teachers of Secondary Schools
- Everybody who wants to incorporate digital learning into their math lesson
To improve Math educators’ scientific and pedagogical background through the integration and effective use of digital technologies into classroom.
BENEFITS FOR THE PARTICIPANTS: SKILLS AND COMPETENCES ACHIEVED
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- expand their Knowledge in the field of ICT in Mathematics
- integrate Digital Tools in their lessons
- use GeoGebra to support deeper learning in mathematics
- develop a culture of digital technology use and shape the identity of e-citizenship
- adopt modern ways of learning through apps which facilitate and support learning, communication and self-assessment
- use tools to help educators organize and manage the digital classroom and create interactive materials to encourage and enhance learning
- use learning methodologies which strengthen the learning process into digital classrooms
- develop skills and knowledge for the safe and responsible use of digital technology for learning
- integrate and effectively use of digital technologies into a curriculum
- The course uses participatory approaches as much as possible. A variety of methodologies will be used, including lecture/presentation, discussions, group work, questions and answers, demonstrations, examples of good practice, case studies, and practical sessions (hands-on practice).
- Participants will be given a hard copy of the material presented during the course.
- Each participant will be assessed throughout the course.
WHY TRAIN WITH US
We are an innovative, flexible and creative training center with the passion to help out learners reach the best of their potential. We have a proven track of success in all kinds of seminars and trainings.
DETAILED PROGRAMME (DAY BY DAY)
-Walking City Tour
Monday - Introduction to the course
-The National Education System
-ICT in Education
-Mathematics in the modern ages
-Is it possible to combine ICT learning and Mathematics?
-How can Digital Tools engage and motivate students?
-Is it more fun than traditional methods?
-Can ICT be an efficient substitute for traditional education
-Apps in the classroom of Mathematics
-GeoGebra Math Apps (Platform, create account, search projects, help, use of wikis)
-Teaching with GeoGebra (Part I) (Create new project, tools, create courses and activities, geogebra classrooms, monitoring the students)
-Teaching with GeoGebra (Part II) (Geogebra 3d, CAS geogebra, geogebra sheets)
Evening:-Teaching with GeoGebra (Part III) Sharing projects of participants, create activities with video quiz etc
Friday- Group Project
-Group learning activity
-The last day of training, each trainee will present and deliver his/ her project, which will be the composition of everyday projects created by the participants, according to the training program.
-Feedback of the course and evaluation
-Handing over certificates
- 21.02.2022 > 25.02.2022
- 14.03.2022 > 18.03.2022
- 04.04.2022 > 08.04.2022
- 02.05.2022 > 06.05.2022
- 09.05.2022 > 13.05.2022
- 20.06.2022 > 24.06.2022
- 27.06.2022 > 01.07.2022
- 04.07.2022 > 08.07.2022
- 11.07.2022 > 15.07.2022
- 18.07.2022 > 22.07.2022
- 25.07.2022 > 29.07.2022
- 22.08.2022 > 26.08.2022
- 22.08.2022 > 26.08.2022
- 29.08.2022 > 02.09.2022
- 05.09.2022 > 09.09.2022
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 172320.
There are no reviews for this course.