Entrepreneurship Education Methods
📘 Read our flyer: CLICK HERE
🚌 Activities: One afternoon and one full-day excursion.
🏫 Available in: Volos, Karditsa, Trikala, Larisa
❓ Questions? Contact us dirictly
The goal of this course is to introduce the concept and principles of entrepreneurship education to school and adult education teachers, as well as provide training on the effective strategies that can be used to help students engage in entrepreneurship education. They will receive training on the essential entrepreneurial skills and competences and how to induce innovative and creative thinking to learners. They will also receive training in effective entrepreneurial learning tools and methods in the classroom. After the end of this course, teachers and trainers will have a better understanding of the concept, principles and benefits of entrepreneurship education and they will have improved the skills and competences that are required to convey that knowledge to their students.
- School principals & directors/ managers (primary & secondary school, NGOs)
- Teachers (primary & secondary school)
- Academic staff
- Social entrepreneurs
- staff responsible for the business development strategy of their organisation
- Individuals involved in start-ups, networks of excellence & innovation
- Trainers (formal & non formal education)
- Individuals with interest in the field of entrepreneurship & education
To improve participants’ scientific and pedagogical background on methods and tools used in teaching entrepreneurship.
BENEFITS FOR THE PARTICIPANTS: SKILLS AND COMPETENCES ACHIEVED
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- improve their knowledge in entrepreneurship education
- understand various types of entrepreneurship
- understand the different practices of entrepreneurship education
- create their own exercises to teach elements of entrepreneurship in the classroom
- The course uses participatory approaches as much as possible. A variety of methodologies will be used, including lecture/presentation, discussions, group work, questions and answers, demonstrations, examples of good practice, case studies, and practical sessions (hands-on practice).
- Participants will be given a hard copy of the material presented during the course.
- Each participant will be assessed throughout the course.
WHY TRAIN WITH US
We are an innovative, flexible and creative training center with the passion to help out learners reach the best of their potential. We have a proven track of success in all kinds of seminars and trainings.
DETAILED PROGRAMME (DAY BY DAY)
-Walking City Tour
-Ice breaking activities
-Presentation of the organisation and the people
-Introduction to entrepreneurship
-Different types of entrepreneurship
-Setting goals and achieving them
-Innovative learning and teaching
-Finding a business idea
-How to create a start up
-Pursuing business opportunities
-The five practices of entrepreneurship education
-Play (Theory & Practice)
Afternoon:-Empathy (Theory & Practice)
-Creation (Theory & Practice)
-Experimentation (Theory & Practice)
-Reflection (Theory & Practice)
-Activities to follow-up the programme
-Handing over certificates
- 21.02.2022 > 25.02.2022
- 14.03.2022 > 18.03.2022
- 04.04.2022 > 08.04.2022
- 02.05.2022 > 06.05.2022
- 09.05.2022 > 13.05.2022
- 20.06.2022 > 24.06.2022
- 27.06.2022 > 01.07.2022
- 04.07.2022 > 08.07.2022
- 11.07.2022 > 15.07.2022
- 18.07.2022 > 22.07.2022
- 25.07.2022 > 29.07.2022
- 22.08.2022 > 26.08.2022
- 22.08.2022 > 26.08.2022
- 29.08.2022 > 02.09.2022
- 05.09.2022 > 09.09.2022
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 172318.
There are no reviews for this course.