What Provokes Conflict and How can We Manage It?
Relationship Awareness Theory with SDI questionnaire gives people an insight into their motivational system, relationship strategies and managing conflicts styles. By raising awareness into dynamics of relationships and interpersonal conflicts participants will contribute to their personal development. Participants will learn how to administer different questionnaires and facilitate personal learning with the results. Also, various stimulating exercises will be provided and creative discussion about transfer of key learning points to work and family contexts.
The objective of the course is the fundamental Goal of Relationships Awareness Theory (RAT): to make relationships effective, to move from Awareness to Understanding and then to Effectiveness. By the end of the course participants will have a substantial understanding of RAT, Motivational Value System, Portrait of Personal Strengths, Portrait of Overdone Strengths and Conflict Model. They will develop core skills to build effective relationships and to avoid unnecessary conflicts by understanding conflict triggers, and to better manage the rest of the conflicts.
Introductory meeting, explanation of practical arrangements, presentation of timetable, information about course venue.
- Icebreakers and welcoming the participants, advantages and disadvantages of teachers as learner situations, introduction to a programme. Relationship Awareness Theory Overview. Administer of SDI. Trip around Triangle, individual results, living triangle.
- Motivationalvalue system activities, portrait of personal strengths, influencing others activities, PS activities.
- Introduction to conflict, living triangle, conflict model, self-worth model.
- Portrait of overdone strengths, practice in conflict management, how to praise and reward, how to give a constructive feedback, relaxation.
- Gathering experiences, integration of knowledge and skills using creativity techniques, strength management, transfer of learning to the workplace, key learning points and developing a personal action plan, concluding remarks.
- Planning follow up activities, dissemination and implementation of learning outcomes.
- Discussing possibilities for future cooperation among participants.
- 11.04.2021 > 17.04.2021 (ID: 103876)
- Register before 02.04.2021
- 14.11.2021 > 20.11.2021 (ID: 103875)
- Register before 20.11.2021
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 16696.
There are no reviews for this course.