Super Teachers of 21st Century
SUPER Teachers of 21st Century
Course Duration: 5 days
Course Fee: 350€
Super Teachers Of 21st Century
Integrating non-formal teaching methods into school curriculum and developing digital competences to support 21st century youngsters at schools
It is an obvious reality that we as teachers are in X-Y generation while our students come from y-z generation. There is a great generation gap between us and them. So they learn in a different way from us. Therefore we have to change our teaching and learning styles, we have to add modernity to the way of implementing our profession and also we need to improve our horizon being international in our professional career.
Nowadays, the youth is engaged in the virtual World more day by day and they are getting lonelier. In order to transfer this asocial behavior to a more active and social one, we, as teachers need to renew ourselves both in digital World and also in the field of non-formal education. Non-formal education methods and digital capabilities will help us to be models in the class not just authority in front of the 21st century students.
All the participants will:
• Understand the new trends of 21st century teaching and learning trends
• Use new ICT tools in the classroom
• Gain competences in teambuilding activities in 6 categories:
1. Indoor activities,
2. Outdoor activities
3. Project workshops
4. Musical activities
5. Sport activities
6. Art activities
Objectives of the Course:
• Leading the teachers how to motivate their students to learn and create
• Getting the teachers to increase their competences in digital skills used in the educational environment
• Integrating the teachers into the lifelong learning process
The reference point of this course is European Reference Framework of Key Competences for Lifelong Learning. Three of these competences will be focused on during the course program. These are;
• Digital competence,
• Learn to Learn
• Initiative and entrepreneurship
• Interactive learning
• Hands-on activities
• Practice and skills based learning
• Analyzing and defining
• Teachers, trainers, educators, school administrators, etc.
• A detailed pre-course questionnaire to indicate their level of experience, teaching backgrounds and training will be completed by participants.
• The participants will also prepare a presentation to reflect their own teaching method.
• A course participation certificate will be given to all participants.
• A Europass CV will filled according to the skills and competencies to be gained during the course by participants will be given, as well.
- 08.03.2021 > 12.03.2021 (ID: 119444)
- 22.11.2021 > 26.11.2021 (ID: 119445)
- 25.04.2022 > 29.04.2022 (ID: 158174, Confirmed))
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 16188.
There are no reviews for this course.