How to Plan an Online Training
Duration: 5 days
Course fee: 350 euro
With this training, participants will gain the benefits of what online education is to our lives and to plan an effective online education.
Web-based training anytime, anywhere. Also known as computer based training (CBT), distance learning, or e-learning, online training is a form of instruction that takes place completely on the internet. It involves a variety of multimedia elements, including graphics, audio, video, and web-links, which all can be accessed through one's internet browser. These elements are used in lieu of traditional classroom components.
In addition to presenting course material and content, online training gives students the opportunity for live interactions and real-time feedback for such things as quizzes and tests. Interactions between instructor and students are also conducted via an online medium, through such methods as chat, e-mail, or other web-based communication.
Online training is generally self-paced and customizable to suit an individual's specific learning needs. Therefore, online training can be conducted at almost any time and place, provided there is a computer with high-speed internet access. This makes this form of training convenient for the users, who can modify their training to fit into their day-to-day schedule.
To use online training, users should have a basic knowledge of computers. This should include, but is not limited to, the ability to use a mouse, which involves knowing the difference between left-click and right-click; the ability to open and close documents and web pages; and the ability to navigate a website and web pages. Those with no computer experience at all, may have trouble using our online training and, for their own benefit, may want to enroll in a basic computer training class before using any of our online courses. Advanced computer users will be able to use our e-Learning system to its full capacity.
All the participants will:
• be able to teach their students more effectively
• have different hardware
• encourage them to think more creatively
• be able to learn to recognize problems
• learn how to build online course content
• be able to do educational training
• be able to develop their ability to use of Web 2 tools
Objectives of the Course
• Getting familiar with the importance of online training in education
• Explaining basic concepts related to online in education
• Analyzing methods and techniques used in Online Training
• Developing creative thinking
• Ensuring skills gained through Online Training
• Creating an online training curriculum
• Creating new activities
• Focusing on practical skills based computer based training (CBT)
• Creating immediate feedbacks, inspiring discussions on best practices
• Working in group cooperatively
• All kind of teachers, trainers, educators, school administrators, etc.
Before the course
• A detailed pre-course questionnaire to indicate their level of experience, teaching backgrounds and training will be completed by participants.
• They will also prepare a presentation to reflect their own teaching method.
• A course participation certificate will be given to all participants.
Program of the Course “How To Plan Online Training’
• Getting to know each other
• Presentation of participant organizations
• What is Online Training?
• The importance of Online Training in education
• Basic concepts related to Online Training in education
• Basic concepts related to Online education
• Methods and techniques used in Online Education
• Use of web 2 tools İn Online Education
• How to plan your Online Training content
• Modes of Online Training ; Web-based Learning,Webinars and Virtual Classrooms, ,Video-based Learning, Collaborative Learning etc.
• Creating an online training curriculum
• Designing lessons to introduce Online Education
• Skills gained through Online Traning
• The benefits of creating new activities with the types of Online Training
• New and innovative educational tools
• Practice time: Plan your own teaching process with Onilne Training
• Presentation of participants’ work
• Overview of the course program
• Evaluation of the course program
• Filling the feedback forms
• Participation Certificate
- 21.03.2022 > 25.03.2022 (Confirmed)
- 18.07.2022 > 22.07.2022 (Confirmed)