023.ICT AS A TOOL FOR INTERCULTURAL AND MEDIA EDUCATION
The consequences of contemporary pluralist society create culturally challenging
educational environment in EU. It is recognized that there is a need for methodology and
pedagogical strategies of intercultural education that are consistent with both local realities
and European space exploring the comparative view on various common and cross-cultural
The participants will work with sensitiveness to individual differences, in order to be
prepared to meet different cultures.
Various media will be used to reflect cultural diversity and to explore numerous sociocultural
similarities and differences in order to develop cultural identity.
This course include visits to different classrooms where inclusion is an objective of the methodology used by the teachers.
- 06.07.2020 > 11.07.2020 (ID: 83512, Confirmed))
- Register before 25.04.2020
- 05.10.2020 > 10.10.2020 (ID: 111076, Confirmed))
- Register before 30.09.2020
- 08.02.2021 > 13.02.2021 (ID: 111077, Confirmed))
- Register before 31.12.2020
- 19.04.2021 > 24.04.2021 (ID: 111075, Confirmed))
- Register before 28.02.2021
- 05.07.2021 > 10.07.2021 (ID: 111074, Confirmed))
- Register before 30.04.2021
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 15534.
There are no reviews for this course.