026.SPECIAL NEEDS: THE CHALLENGE OF INCLUSION
OID NUMBER: E10029859
In this course the participants will get new ideas for the inclusion of the special needs students in the normal classrooms also using ICT tools.
The course includes practical work with visits to different type of schools, official and private, such like Hellen Keller institute and Cercizimbra).
It also includes visit to schools which are developing methodologies according to the use of the "Future Classroom", including mobile devices in education
- 05.07.2021 > 10.07.2021 (ID: 111086, Confirmed))
- Register before 30.04.2021
- 11.10.2021 > 16.10.2021 (ID: 160137)
- Register before 20.09.2021
- 21.02.2022 > 26.02.2022 (ID: 171869, Confirmed))
- Register before 31.12.2021
- 25.04.2022 > 30.04.2022 (ID: 171868, Confirmed))
- Register before 15.03.2022
- 04.07.2022 > 09.07.2022 (ID: 171867, Confirmed))
- Register before 31.05.2022
- 03.10.2022 > 08.10.2022 (ID: 171866, Confirmed))
- Register before 15.09.2022
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 15532.
There are no reviews for this course.