MAKE BETTER WITH TEAMWORK!
LANGUAGE: Languages used for the training: English, but many languages for 6+ groups. The language of the course can be arranged according to the characteristics of the groups in English, German, Italian, Spanish and Turkish.
LOCATION AND DURATION: 5-9 APRIL 2021 Rīga, LATVIA
COURSE SPECIFICATIONS: Number of Training Days: 5 Days Lessons per week: 30 English Language Lesson Duration: 09:00-15:00 for a day
Length and fees: http://bluecore-edu.com/index.php/courses-and/
Class Size: Maximum 20 Language level: A1/A2 Suitable for: School administrators, school staff, teachers and Everyone
COURSE BACKGROUND AND COURSE OVERVIEW:
Nowadays, it is widely accepted that a critical element of success for a team is the diversity of skills and personalities. This diversity can be harnessed in such a manner that team members can use their strengths in full but at the same time compensate for each other’s weaknesses. Another critical element of team work success is that all team efforts are directed towards the same clear goals, the team goals. In this respect, team work success largely relies on good communication in the team and the harmony in member relationships. On the other hand, team building skills are critical for effective management and leadership. Team building skills are essential not only for those who are on a managerial and/or leadership role but for all employees, given that better understanding of team work can make an employee/team member more effective and efficient at professional level. The ‘Teamwork & Teambuilding: reach high & far’ course will equip the participants with essential knowledge and tips on how they can become better team members, how they can get their team to work more effectively as well as how to lead a team into success. The course gives emphasis on the essential tips for creating member teams, such as fostering open communication, building trust, setting clear goals and harnessing/capitalizing on diversity. This is a masterclass course taught by high-calibre trainers and professionals with vast practical experience in working and building up international teams.
-To understand the benefits of Team work
-To contribute effectively to team membership
-To communicate positively and productively with team
-To understand Team Roles and Synergy in the Overlap of Teams
-To understand the role of the Team Leader and establish productive relationships
-To understand Team planning within operational and strategic requirements
-To increase self confidence
CONTENT AND METHODOLOGY:
This education will content the team-work activities in schools, and their collaboration skills and improvement. The sessions and the education will be mainly about the robotic systems and autonomic robots. The components of a teamwork and the control of them-building activities will provide teachers’ teaching cooperation to their students.
The course methodology will ensure the active involvement of the participants in all phases, that is, prior, with the organizer of the course, Bluecore International, and the trainer as well as to request any clarification related to the content of the course.
The methodology of the training is based on a combination of three important elements:
• • Provision of knowledge required (theory)
• • Use of training tools, such as case studies, videos, games, animations & exercises (practice – hands on experience)
• • Feedback/reflection (review)
During the delivery of the course, the participants will receive hard copy material, which will cover the content to be presented in all five (5) days of the seminar. The material will be presented in a form of Power Point (PPT) presentations, videos & animations. Moreover, the active involvement and hands on experience of the participants will be secured through various training tools, such as case studies, worksheets, scenarios & exercises. These training tools are necessary to ensure that the theoretical knowledge gained by the participants can be used in real life scenarios; an important aspect & added value for any training course.
At the final day of the course, the participants will have the opportunity to reflect on the information received and the experience gained in the specific field of study. Moreover, the participants and their institutions will be encouraged to be members of BlueCore Academy, an international hub and forum for entrepreneurs & innovators to exchange ideas, novel concepts/approaches & best practices in the area of environment and education.
METHODS: Lectures, exercises, discussions, teamwork, role-playing, study visits
-Contributions of team-working to the education
-Success, experience and self-reliance
PROGRAM (Training activities):
-sharing thoughts and ideas with the group
-sightseeing and the school visits
After confirming registration, participants will be informed about the details of the course (arrival, daily program). Participants will be able to introduce themselves and bring a few examples of routines and practices that they apply to their teaching.
Module1: How to create a good relationship and teamwork between students
Module2: Contributions of teamwork studies to the students
Module3: Statics of succession with teamwork
The Teamwork & Teambuilding course is an intensive, interactive development program for those working in, or leading teams. Teams or individuals participating in the teamwork & teambuilding course will achieve greater results than the combined efforts of their best individual team members.
Effective teamwork typically occurs when team members know their roles, understand the project objectives, communicate effectively and solve problems efficiently. A great team, encourages each person appreciate diversity, value the contributions of others, manage time effectively and resolve conflict. This usually enables high levels of productivity.
Social scientists and group-theory researchers study teams to develop theories to define effective practices. Business-administration programs teach team techniques, and employers ask management-job applicants questions about team-building techniques and practices. An understanding of teamwork theory helps impress job interviewers and also improves work management.
Team work is a great way to get things done. There is something very powerful about connecting a group of people to a common understanding, and all working for one ultimate goal. This however can be a very daunting task to perform because of the magnitude of the objective. This is where a keen understanding of teamwork is very beneficial.
Each session is designed to be highly interactive and participatory, using a combination of techniques, including case studies, role-plays, small group exercises, large group discussions, and individual reflection. Participants will be able to use the practical exercises, tools, and resources both during and after the workshop to improve their internal teamwork.
The Teamwork & Teambuilding course assists forward thinkers to develop more of the unfulfilled potential of both the individual members and the group as a whole.
The course is ideal for a wide range of professionals, leaders, managers and all those wishing to acquire valuable knowledge on the importance of team work and team building techniques.
Upon completion, participants in this course will be able to:
• • Understand the meaning of a team & build a high performance team
• • Improve individual and group productivity
• • Understand development of potential of both individuals and the whole team
• • Establish clearly defined team goals and develop a Plan of Action to achieve them
• • Determine clear roles and responsibilities within teams & Improve communication within the team
• • Understand the Qualities Needed for Team Leaders/Executive Team Members
• • Identify and respond to the needs of individuals using different motivational techniques
• • Identify those characteristics of the team (i.e., group objectives and individual and collective abilities) that impact on a person’s leadership strategy and control their effect on team output
-Welcome to the participants
-A quick introduction to the course
-Why this education is necessary?
– Team Goal setting (exercise)
– Definition and Theories of Teams
– Characteristics of Effective Teams
– The importance of Communication (exercise)
– Team Problem solving (exercise)
-Discussion of the day
– Team Roles
– Work streams – Overlapping, & specialist teams
– Building Teams (exercise)
– Team Development Stages (exercise)
– Teamwork Challenges (case studies)
– Improving Team interactions (exercise)
-Discussion of the day
– Leadership roles (exercise)
– Leadership definitions and styles
– Effective boundaries for Leaders and members
– Clarify the purpose of the team (case study)
– The Importance of Vision (exercise)
– Effective Influencing (exercise)
– Individual and Team Motivation (exercise)
-Discussion of the day
– Organizing and participating in team meetings
– Dealing with deadlines
– Decision making as teams and individuals
– Developing Effective Communication
-Discussion of the day
– Dealing with team conflict
– Dealing with team politics
– Dealing with overly aggressive & non participating team members
– Dealing with difficult decisions
– Dealing with breaks in confidentiality
– Overview & reflections
CERTIFICATIONS: At the end of the course; Participants will take ”Certificate of Participant”, ”Europass Mobility Certificate”, ”Staff Mobility Agreement‘‘ and BlueCore International Academy Invoice certificates
Course Fee: 70 Euros per day for every participant
- 05.04.2021 > 09.04.2021 (ID: 154777)
- Register before 04.04.2021