INNOVATIVE APPROACHES TO EDUCATION (PARIS)
The Innovative Approaches to Teaching and Learning priority seeks to identify and scale up innovative approaches to teaching and learning that significantly improve student outcomes.
"Innovative teaching practices are more likely to flourish when particular supportive conditions are in place. These conditions include
-Teacher collaboration that focuses on peer support and the sharing of teaching practices,
-Professional development that involves the active and direct engagement of teachers, particularly in practicing and researching new teaching methods, and
-A school culture that offers a common vision of innovation as well as consistent support that encourages new types of teaching."
Module 1 What Is an Innovation in Learning
Module 2 The Logic of School Improvement, Turnaround, and Innovation
Module 3 Education + Technology + Innovation = Learning
Module 4 Games in Learning, Design, and Motivation
Module 5 Advances in Online Learning
Module 6 Innovative Practice in Teaching
Module 7 Innovation, Implementation Science, and Data-Based Decision Making: Components of Successful Reform
Module 8 Specialized Innovations for Students With Disabilities
Module 9 Innovation in Career and Education
• Increased use of active learning in classroom interactions
• Teaching methods that are carefully selected based on the nature of learning outcomes
• Inclusive methods used in every learning and teaching interaction that provide
opportunities for all students to fulfil their potential
• Learning interactions that are clear in their purpose and desired outcomes, and are
made explicit to the students
• Materials and activities for learning interaction that directly contribute to intended
learning outcomes and are informed by relevant research
• Use of technology to enhance learning interactions
• Teaching practices of individual academics that are informed by research and
successes of other staff
• Collaboration with leading educators worldwide to innovate teaching methods and
research their outcomes
• Availability of dedicated resources to support staff in adopting more active teaching
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 154296.
There are no reviews for this course.