AVOIDING STRESS AND RELAXING FOR A HEALTHIER LIFE!
LANGUAGE: Languages used for the training: English, but many languages for 6+ groups. The language of the course can be arranged according to the characteristics of the groups in English, German, Italian, Spanish and Turkish.
LOCATION AND DURATION: 25-30 JANUARY 2021 Prague, CZECH REPUBLIC
COURSE SPECIFICATIONS: Number of Training Days: 5 Days Lessons per week: 30 English Language Lesson Duration: 09:00-15:00 for a day
Length and fees: http://bluecore-edu.com/index.php/courses-and/
Class Size: Maximum 20 Language level: A1/A2 Suitable for: School administrators, school staff, teachers and Everyone
COURSE BACKGROUND AND COURSE OVERVIEW:
In today’s hectic, demanding and stress-filled world, we are called to find creative solutions to complex problems in our professional and personal lives. We face situations that can cause our stress levels to increase. From tense interactions at work, to worry over children and partners, there are endless provoking events that can bring us out of balance.
Doctors are increasingly citing stress as a major contributing factor to most illnesses. The Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine has indicated that Health care expenditures are nearly 50% greater for workers who report high levels of stress.
Low levels of stress can actually increase productivity and efficiency-think of that burst of energy that helps carry you through to meet a deadline or finish a big project. Health challenges start when we experience high levels of prolonged stress causing us to lose sleep, gain weight, get sick, experience digestive issues and feel totally out of balance.
This is a master class course covering all issues relating to stress management. The course provides participants with fundamental knowledge of the nature of Stress and the consequences. Moreover, the participants will have the opportunity to expand their understanding of mind-body connection learning new tools and proven practices to manage stress and find health and balance. The course covers the basic principles of emotional freedom techniques and simple yet powerful process that teaches how to transform stressful beliefs. The participants will further have the opportunity to acquire in depth understanding not only of the theory related to the practices of meditation, yoga, breathing practices, healthy nutrition, healthy relationships, conscious communication but also how to implement these tools in everyday life in order to minimize the consequences of stress and get on the path to living a healthy stress free life.
This course equips the participants with the necessary skills to:
• • Enhance the quality of life and improve health.
• • Experience decreased tension.
• • Enjoy more energy during the day and restful sleep at night with the practice of meditation.
• • Explore the mind-body-spirit connection and experience more heartfelt feelings such as love, appreciation and kindness.
-To combat failure in education
-To provide school improvement
-To improve productivity at work.
-To deal with crisis affecting health
-To Understand the importance of taking charge of one’s life
-To learn how to handle stress and avoid burnout
CONTENT AND METHODOLOGY:
The course methodology will ensure the active involvement of the participants in all phases, that is, prior, during and after the delivery of the course. More specifically, upon confirmation that the course will take place, the participants will receive preparatory material (if needed), which will cover all important concepts to be presented during the delivery of the course. The participants will have the opportunity to exchange feedback with the organiser of the course, Bluecore Academy, and the trainer as well as to request any clarification related to the content of the course.
The methodology of the training is based on a combination of three important elements:
• • Provision of knowledge required (theory)
• • Use of training tools, such as case studies, videos, games, animations & exercises (practice – hands on experience)
• • Feedback/reflection (review)
During the delivery of the course, the participants will receive hard copy material, which will cover the content to be presented in all five (5) days of the seminar. The material will be presented in a form of Power Point (PPT) presentations, videos & animations. Moreover, the active involvement and hands on experience of the participants will be secured through various training tools, such as case studies, worksheets, scenarios & exercises. These training tools are necessary to ensure that the theoretical knowledge gained by the participants can be used in real life scenarios; an important aspect & added value for any training course.
At the final day of the course, the participants will have the opportunity to reflect on the information received and the experience gained in the specific field of study. Moreover, the participants and their institutions will be encouraged to be members of BlueCore Academy, an international hub and forum for entrepreneurs & innovators to exchange ideas, novel concepts/approaches & best practices in the area of environment and education.
METHODS: Lectures, exercises, discussions, teamwork, role-playing, study visits
-Getting out of stress
-Healthier and psychologically static life
PROGRAM (Training activities):
-sharing thoughts and ideas with the group
-sightseeing and the school visits
After confirming registration, participants will be informed about the details of the course (arrival, daily program). Participants will be able to introduce themselves and bring a few examples of routines and practices that they apply to their teaching.
Module1: Ordered, planned and out of stress
Module2: Prevention of burn-out syndrome
Module3: Creating healthier relationships between people
Module3: Being more active in social and business life
BENEFITS TO PARTICIPANTS – SKILLS & COMPETENCES
The HSAB course introduces a holistic model for dealing with stress and raise understanding of stress causes, mechanisms and effects. HSAB provides participants with practical tools for dealing with stress and raises understanding of how stress impacts teaching ability.
By the end of the course, delegates will have acquired capabilities to:
• • Prevent burnout syndrome.
• • Enhance emotional self-awareness.
• • Introduce practical tools for coping with difficult emotions.
• • Improve emotional balance.
• • Enhance the ability to relax.
• Identify their stress triggers and emotional triggers and come up with new, more resourceful strategies.
• • Create nurturing healthy relationships.
-Welcome to the participants
-A quick introduction to the course
-Why this education is necessary?
– Individual expectations.
– What is stress and burnout?
– Physical, emotional, mental and behavioral symptoms of stress
– Beliefs, The relation between our thinking and Stress
– The impact of emotions on teaching and learning ability
– Releasing disturbing emotions and becoming emotionally free
– Presenting the meaning of success and happiness
-Discussion of the day
– Understanding the Fight/Flight response (Stress response)
– Effects on the brain and body
– Effective ways of handling stress
– Restful Sleep. An essential key to staying healthy and vital
– Breathing practices
– Introduction to Meditation. The Antidote to Stress, Fight or Flight
-Discussion of the day
– The Science and Technology of Meditation
– Relaxation exercises that help manage Stress
– The healing power of the five senses as a tool to handle stress
– Evolutionary behaviors
-Discussion of the day
– Yoga exercises
– Distressing on the Chair
Course fee: 70 Euro for every person per day
- 25.01.2021 > 05.02.2021 (ID: 153887)
- Register before 04.01.2021