Neuroeducation And Coaching (10 days course in Dubrovnik)
This course is aimed at teachers and school staff from pre-school level to primary, secondary, vocational and adult education, staff of non-government organizations, government and policy makers and company staff as well as students and all those who are interested in use of basic coaching methods and techniques taking into consideration neurolinguistic approach to teaching and learning. Participants are expected to have at least B1 level of English proficiency. More details about the course are available on the course webpage.
Please log in before adding something to your favourites.
- Course organiser
- Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Communication skills; Entrepreneurship, creativity; Pedagogy and didactics
- Key competences
- Civic; Entrepreneurship; Personal, social and learning
- Target audience
- School management; Teachers & school staff: primary level ; Teachers & school staff: secondary level
- 700 Euro
- Included in price
- Number of participants
- Certification on completion
- 15.11.2020 > 24.11.2020 (ID: 56955)
- 29.08.2017 > 07.09.2017 (ID: 14979)
- 02.09.2018 > 11.09.2018 (ID: 47065)
- 21.07.2019 > 30.07.2019 (ID: 56954)
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 14978.
There are no reviews for this course.