Intensive General English (2-week course)
This course is for people using English for communication in their work, including people working in education. The Lake School of English in Oxford has over 25 years’ experience offering courses on best practice and innovation in English language teaching.
The course includes professional and social English, language awareness-raising activities, revision and recycling techniques, feedback and error correction, confidence-building strategies, advice on self-directed learning, as well as a social and cultural activity programme.
Participants experience a dynamic, inspiring style of teaching and receive personal attention from friendly, approachable and experienced trainers who integrate a wide range of online and off-line resources to create a stimulating, professional and supportive learning environment.
The minimum level for this course is CEFR A1. There are classes at all levels. You will take placement test on your first day, so you join a suitable group.
The Lake School PIC number is: 945960006.
- 13.05.2019 > 24.05.2019 (Confirmed)
- Register before 13.05.2019
- 03.06.2019 > 14.06.2019 (Confirmed)
- Register before 03.06.2019
- 17.06.2019 > 28.06.2019 (Confirmed)
- Register before 17.06.2019
- 01.07.2019 > 12.07.2019 (Confirmed)
- Register before 01.07.2019
- 15.07.2019 > 26.07.2019 (Confirmed)
- Register before 15.07.2019
- 29.07.2019 > 09.08.2019 (Confirmed)
- Register before 29.07.2019
- 12.08.2019 > 23.08.2019 (Confirmed)
- Register before 12.08.2019
- 02.09.2019 > 13.09.2019 (Confirmed)
- Register before 02.09.2019
- 04.11.2019 > 15.11.2019 (Confirmed)
- Register before 04.11.2019
Rate & review
In order to add a comment you must be logged in.
It has been a great experience to attend this course at Lake School. The classes are very dynamic and fun. You share class with people from other countries, which is very interesting. In Lake School also offer free time activities where you can meet people at the same time you visit the city.
Translate (Registered users only)