Entrepreneurial Tools - Tenerife Training Course
The course aims to reveal the processes of starting a business and what are the characteristics of a successful entrepreneur. Entrepreneurial skills are not only important to business owners, but also for teachers, as they can develop their area of expertise, empower students with insights and prepare them for the employment market.
Description of the course
The content of the course is based on the personal experience of the CEO & founder of a company based in the south of Tenerife, Canary Islands, who started her own business more than 12 years ago and went through the economic crisis of 2008, succeeding to overcome an economic difficult time during the first stage of entrepreneurship.
There will be a visit to a brand new entrepreneurship project in the south of Tenerife as well as personal session with the manager and CEO of the visiting project.
To learn more about the characteristics of successful entrepreneurs and the principles they follow;
To know about several techniques, tips and methods with the help of which they can increase the entrepreneurial skills of their students;
To be able to create a basic business plan;
To learn about different tools to build a brand and to promote a project;
To know more about budgeting of a business/project and ways of starting it up and get incomes to boost it.
Entrepreneurship as an outcome for students during placements abroad.
● Erasmus Plus Project Managers
● Teachers, adult learners and school leaders from vocational and non-vocational schools
● Higher Education institutions: International office staff
● Mentors and youth counsellors from NGOs working with Youth Centres
● Activities: Four days course that include one guided educational or practical tour and one half-day cultural trip, in total 2 days of classroom learning and 2 days activities outdoors.
● Certificate: all our courses guarantee a Certificate of Attendance if 85% of the lessons will be attended.
● Lessons: classes take place in the Morning (9.30 – 13:30)
Dates scheduled to choose:
● 7th to 10th September 2020
● 12th to 15th October 2020
● 16th to 19th November 2020
● 18th to 21st January 2021
● 22nd to 25th February 2021
● 15th to 18th March 2021
- 22.02.2021 > 25.02.2021 (ID: 145518)
- Register before 19.02.2021
- 15.03.2021 > 18.03.2021 (ID: 152395)
- Register before 31.12.2020