Practical approaches to support student-centred learning and differentiation in language education using ICT
This course will familiarize language teachers with ways in which they can extend their repertoire of interventions and didactical procedures to address the variety in educational needs and interests of their students with ICT-supported methodologies.
Delegates will deepen their knowledge on:
-how students differ and how this impacts their learning
- a variety of forms of differentiated instruction
- how differentiation can promote student interest and increase motivation
- how Open Educational Resources (OER) can help to implement student-centered teaching and learning strategies
Delegates will be able to use a range of ICT tools to timely:
- assess student pre-knowledge and progress,
- provide adapted learning paths and related content
- organise differentiated instruction and assessment
For a full description consult the course page.
- 07.11.2021 > 12.11.2021
- Register before 26.09.2021