Game based learning
Scope: Enhance education and learning with game elements.
>>ECVET points: 3.5
>> Target groups: Teachers and trainers in primary, secondary schools, vocational education schools and organizations, adult learning providers.
>>Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of the training course, the participant is expected to:
- Understand the concept of gamification in education
- Use different types of games for learning purposes
- Design courses and lesson plans with game elements
- Facilitate and evaluate game-based learning in classroom
>>Methodology: Presentations, examples and case studies, workshops and exercises facilitated by the trainer
>>Thematic units: Gamification – basic principles, Web-based virtual reality games, Board games, Role-play in education
>>Learning material: The learning material consists of presentations and support material and will be available on-line in English language.
>>The cost includes the learning material and the certificates: Certificate of completion, Europass Certificate Supplement, Europass Mobility
- 09.11.2020 > 13.11.2020 (ID: 84458)
- 15.02.2021 > 19.02.2021 (ID: 119721)
- 31.05.2021 > 04.06.2021 (ID: 119720)
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 14201.
There are no reviews for this course.