Education for sustainable development
>>Scope: Designing learning programmes, learning materials and resources for education for sustainable development.
>>ECVET points: 3.5
>> Target groups: Staff at all types of education and training organizations, NGOs and organizations organizing education programmes for sustainable development (Directors / headmasters, teachers / trainers, volunteers)
>>Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of the training course, the participant is expected to:
- Understand the challenges of sustainable development
- Understand the principles and objectives of education for sustainable development
- Be able to set objectives and design educational programmes for sustainable development
- Be able to cultivate values, critical thinking and cooperation, through training programmes
- Be able to use different learning techniques
- Understand and be able to implement the principles of the sustainable school
>>Methodology: Presentations, examples and case studies, workshops and exercises facilitated by the trainer.
>>Thematic units: challenges of 21st century, sustainable development, education for sustainable development, principles and characteristics, training methods for education for sustainable development.
>>Learning material: The learning material consists of presentations and support material and will be available on-line in English language.
>>The cost includes the learning material and the certificates: Certificate of completion, Europass Certificate Supplement, Europass Mobility
- 02.11.2020 > 06.11.2020 (ID: 119713)
- 01.03.2021 > 05.03.2021 (ID: 119712)
- 05.07.2021 > 10.07.2021 (ID: 119711)
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 14185.
There are no reviews for this course.