Education for sustainable development
Rating: 5/51 users
>>Scope: Designing learning programmes, learning materials and resources for education for sustainable development.
>>ECVET points: 3.5
>> Target groups: Staff at all types of education and training organizations, NGOs and organizations organizing education programmes for sustainable development (Directors / headmasters, teachers / trainers, volunteers)
>>Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of the training course, the participant is expected to:
- Understand the challenges of sustainable development
- Understand the principles and objectives of education for sustainable development
- Be able to set objectives and design educational programmes for sustainable development
- Be able to cultivate values, critical thinking and cooperation, through training programmes
- Be able to use different learning techniques
- Understand and be able to implement the principles of the sustainable school
>>Methodology: Presentations, examples and case studies, workshops and exercises facilitated by the trainer.
>>Thematic units: challenges of 21st century, sustainable development, education for sustainable development, principles and characteristics, training methods for education for sustainable development.
>>Learning material: The learning material consists of presentations and support material and will be available on-line in English language.
>>The cost includes the learning material and the certificates: Certificate of completion, Europass Certificate Supplement, Europass Mobility
- 22.02.2016 > 26.02.2016
- 29.08.2016 > 02.09.2016
- 13.02.2017 > 17.02.2017
- 21.08.2017 > 25.08.2017
- 30.10.2017 > 03.11.2017
- 12.02.2018 > 16.02.2018
- 24.09.2018 > 28.09.2018
Rate & review
In order to add a comment you must be logged in.
The course is well organized, nicely structured and the social program is amazing. All the Idec staff is very friendly and helpful. The case study was interesting and course itself gave us a lot of ideas that we can use in practice.
Translate (Registered users only)