Rating: 5/51 users
Welcome to IDEC trainings in Greece!
>> Scope: Develop creativity skills through creative writing, story-telling, comics, animation, digital media and video art in education.
>> ECVET points: 3.5
>> Target groups: Teachers and trainers in primary, secondary schools, vocational education schools and organizations, adult learning providers.
>> Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of the training course, the participant is expected to:
- Organize classes, projects and lessons using different learning means to enhance creativity in students
- Understand the concept of gamification in education
- Use different types of games for learning purposes
- Design courses and lesson plans with game elements
- Facilitate and evaluate game-based learning in classroom
>> Methodology: Presentations, Examples and case studies, Workshops and exercises facilitated by the trainer
>> Thematic units:
- Introduction to creativity
- Creating with words: creative writing, story telling
- Creating with words and images: illustrated storyboards, comics
- Creating with digital media: animation, video art
- Organization of Creativity lab
>> Learning material: The learning material consists of presentations and support material. The learning material will be available on-line in English language.
- 03.09.2018 > 07.09.2018
- 26.11.2018 > 30.11.2018
- 06.05.2019 > 10.05.2019
- 02.12.2019 > 06.12.2019
Rate & review
In order to add a comment you must be logged in.
A well-organized course with interesting topics and workshops. I met colleagues from different European countries and we shared examples from our own experiences, which I also found extremely valuable. All the lecturers and the staff in IDEC S.A. were extremely friendly and I would recommend this course to everyone who seeks for new ideas to make their lectures innovative, more interesting and motivating for students.
Translate (Registered users only)