How to Motivate your Students 2020
This course has been designed with the needs of teachers who teach at upper-primary and secondary levels.
(Age group: 12-18)
Programme of the training activities
• Motivation as a dynamic concept
• What motivates teenagers
• Motivation and the student’s interest
• The teacher’s behaviour, the teacher’s motivation
• Creating a safe environment
• The importance of group processes
• Putting the students in a situation of security
• Helping the students deal with the affective side of learning
• Designing motivating tasks
• The role of attention: insights from neurobiology research
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 136633.
There are no reviews for this course.