EU project design and project cycle management for Education - Italy
1) Familiarise with the 2014-2020 EU financial framework and Programmes
2) Focus on objectives, methodologies, conditions and best-pratices of Erasmus+ and European Social Fund
3) Provide advice and guidance on how to write a successful proposal and plan a sustainable project, related to concrete needs and objectives
4) Familiarise with principles, powerful techniques, tips and tools on effective project cycle management (PCM),
5) Provide advice on how to apply monitoring, evaluation and controlling tools
6) Familiarise with successful dissemination/promotion and exploitation principles of European projects
7) Explore and study the educational context of cooperative learning, blended learning and flipped classroom.
Day 1: The framework
- Presentation of participants and participating organisations
- Brainstorming and team building
- Key competences for 21st Century, transversal and soft skills, competences based learning: an interactive introduction
- Educational innovation, cooperative, digital and flipped classroom in Europe: features, key-elements and best practices
Day 2: EU policies and funding
- Europe 2020 and Education&Training 2020 strategies
- 2014-2020 EU financial framework
- Basic principles on funding from the European Union
- Overlook of the main funding opportunities and Programmes for all sectors: direct and indirect funds
- Good practice and successful projects related to some key issues for education
Day 3: From problems to strategies:
- the Problem Tree
- the Logical Framework Approach and Matrix
- Project Cycle Management (PCM): techniques, tools, methodology
- Laboratory of PCM: step-by-step process and guidance in writing your project idea
Day 4: Project design&management
- Monitoring and evaluation: principles, techniques, criteria
- How a proposal is evaluated? Rules and criteria
- Budgeting and Financial Management of European Projects
- Organisation: Roles, tasks and responsibilities
- Dissemination principles in your project: techniques tools
- Effective tools, techniques and tips to write good proposals
- Laboratory of PCM: step-by-step process and guidance in writing your proposal
Day 5: Local school & cultural heritage
• Visit to a significant local school and talk with its relevant staff (upon availability). When this is not available: presentation of the hosting Country educational system
• Cultural visit of the city centre, together with a professional tour leader
• Planning the follow up: future projects together
• Course evaluation & releasing of official course certifications.
The total number of hours is about 25. Each daily session (average number of hours per day is 5) includes:
• individual counselling
• daily evaluation.
Leisure activities after the training session can be organised on request.
Based on formal, informal and non-formal education, our methodology will try to stimulate active participation, pro-activity, responsibility and sharing of all participants involved. In this way, we aim to build a diverse and stimulating environment for reflecting, working and learning. It has a horizontal and practical approach and will make use of the following tools:
• interactive lessons
• team-building and team-working
• best practice case-studies
• multimedia and web resources
• project based working
• practical laboratory
• brainstorming and focus-group
• self and group assessment and evaluation.
Since this course has several features in common with other courses (as you can check on this platform), sometimes participants will be all together, sometimes with some other participants, sometimes alone, depending on the specific programme. In this way we also intend to foster the cooperation and exchange between them all, as well as the knowledge of other school education systems and practices.
After the confirmation and before starting, we check the previous knowledge and experience of participants, as well as their specific needs related to the topics of our training course. In addition, we will provide some documents and learning contents of our “Library of Methods & Tools” in order to start getting involved in topics and subjects that will be taught.
All participants are expected to maintain access and communication with the rest of their colleagues as well as with the trainer and participate in useful discussions either through the virtual classroom platform and via e-mail. Trainers and company will also be available for any further questions for a period of 5 months after the end of the course, either through e-mail, virtual classroom platform, individual Skype calls, telephone or WhatsApp. By means of all these tools, we aim to get an effective follow-up, to stimulate peer networking, to keep in touch and to share opinions, experiences and practices for unlimited time.
At the end of the course, each participant will be awarded with a certificate of attendance, while the Europass Mobility Certificate will be issued upon request of the sending organisation.
The entire training catalogue is supported by an international team of experts in different branches education and training. The coordinator and main trainer of the event is Alessandro Gariano: trainer of teachers and for educational organisations (110+ in-services trainings provided, 900+ trainees); youth trainer in the context of non-formal education; project designer, project manager and expert of EU Programmes.
Enjoy! is specifically devoted to the reserach, development and transfer of innovative educational methods and tools.
Benefitting from the wide experience and recognised quality of its partner Enjoy Italy (77% of 5 stars rate, 4 stars rate average and 200+ reviews on this platform), Enjoy Learning! is committed to foster the development of the European community of teachers and educators of all grades and countries. With the ultimate goal to improve the quality of our pupils learning and to boost their learning achievements.
We want our teachers enjoy their learning while attending one of our structured training courses. We want their students enjoy their learning afterward
Enjoy also benefits from the experience of its partners in the design and management of different projects within several EU Programmes and Erasmus+ KA1 and KA2 in particular, as well as in the education and training field, both at national and international level.
Please notice that we will be glad to give a discount in case your organisation will register 4 participants at least, even if for different training courses/sessions.
Different and additional discounts may be applied in relation to specific courses, sessions and situations.
For any further information, do not hesitate to contact us or visit our website. We will be delighted to find out the best solution for you. Together.
DATES & PLACES
• 03-07 February, Dublin (IE)
• 17-21 February, Madrid (ES)
• 16-20 March, Milan (IT)
• 30 March-03 April, London (UK)
• 05-09 April, Rome (IT)
• 16-20 April, Brussels (BE)
• 22-26 April, Utrecht (NL) (King’s Day on 27 April!)
• 04-08 May, Naples (IT)
• 10-14 May, Tenerife (ES)
• 18-22 May, Tropea (IT)
• 26-30 May, London (UK)
• 01-05 June, Dublin (IE)
• 8-12 June, Rome (IT)
• 24-28 June, Helsinki (FI)
• 29 June-03 July, Helsinki (FI)
• 06-10 July, Tropea (IT)
• 14-18 July, Barcelona (ES)
• 20-24 July, Brussels (BE) (Belgian National Day on 21 July!)
• 29 July-02 Aug, Valletta area (Malta)
• 08-12 September, Tropea (IT)
• 16-20 September, Crete (GR)
• 23-27 September, Bari (IT)
• 5-9 October, Rome (IT)
• 12-16 October, Prague (CZ)
• 15-19 October, London (UK)
• 20-24 October, Tropea (IT)
• 9-13 November, Brussels (BE)
• 14-18 November, Utrecht (NL)
• 25-29 November, Rome (IT)
• 30 November-04 December, Helsinki (FI)
• 14-18 December, Naples (IT)
- 25.11.2020 > 29.11.2020 (ID: 134589)
- 14.12.2020 > 18.12.2020 (ID: 134588, Confirmed))
- 11.01.2021 > 15.01.2021 (ID: 147180, Confirmed))
- 16.03.2021 > 20.03.2021 (ID: 147179, Confirmed))
- 03.05.2021 > 07.05.2021 (ID: 147189, Confirmed))
- 24.05.2021 > 28.05.2021 (ID: 147188, Confirmed))
- 07.06.2021 > 11.06.2021 (ID: 147187, Confirmed))
- 05.07.2021 > 09.07.2021 (ID: 147186, Confirmed))
- 06.09.2021 > 10.09.2021 (ID: 147185, Confirmed))
- 20.09.2021 > 24.09.2021 (ID: 147184, Confirmed))
- 20.10.2021 > 24.10.2021 (ID: 147183, Confirmed))
- 29.11.2021 > 03.12.2021 (ID: 147182, Confirmed))
- 13.12.2021 > 17.12.2021 (ID: 147181, Confirmed))
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 134584.
There are no reviews for this course.