Discovering & Teaching Children with Learning Disabilities
Our course includes the necessary studies for the adaptation of individuals with special learning disabilities (DYSLEXIA / DYSGRAPHIA / DYSCALCULIA), who are among individuals with special educational needs in the world, with a large percentage. The course focuses on learning the studies required for children with special needs to be able to replace them among individuals who are considered normal. Trainees will develop their theoretical knowledge and expertise in the field of children with special needs. They will also have the opportunity to see and try many different methods and activities suitable for working with children with special needs. They will also see how current tasks and approaches can be adapted to suit the needs of a dyslexic individual. They will discuss how to involve parents in the learning process and how to communicate with them and see how children should be assessed about how they can benefit from special needs. In addition, they will see and experience activities that are suitable for students with special learning disabilities, diagnostic criteria, lesson adaptation, and classroom teaching, which are currently continuing as an inclusion student.
Metodolojik yaklaşım şunları içerir:
Takım Oluşturma Oturumları;
Buz Kırma ve Isınma Oturumları;
Öğrenciler için bireysel öğrenme yolunun oluşturulması;
Problem Çözme Faaliyetleri;
Proje - Çözümleme Faaliyetleri
Sorgu Bazlı Faaliyetler
Hedef Belirleme oturumları;
Karar Verme Oturumları;
Eyleme Dayalı Stratejiler;
Bir Yapının Planlanması;
Müzakere ve İkna;
Aile planı oluşturma
• Learning the learning difficulties terminology
• Developing tools and techniques for dealing with students of dyslexia, dysgraphia, and dyscalculia.
• Increasing parents' participation in education
• Encouraging students to ask questions as a learning tool
• Promoting a student-based approach in education
• Developing applications related to the participation of the individual with dyslexia in the society
• Learning to overcome various challenges in the classroom: dyslexia / normal development
• Noticing children with learning difficulties in the classroom.
• Develop positioning skills in students with learning difficulties.
• develop arithmetic skills in students with learning difficulties.
• Minimize reading errors of students with learning disabilities.
• Develop reading comprehension skills of students with learning disabilities.
• Develop free text writing skills of students with learning disabilities.
• Minimize the mechanical errors in the writing of students with learning difficulties.
• Improving language and communication skills
• Learning the methods of developing reading skills
• Increasing the capacity to cooperate with parents / students
• Get practical ideas to practice in the classroom
• Integration with theories used in various European countries
• Improved awareness of inadequacy
• Internationalization at educational level
• Better understanding of practices, policies and systems in education
• To improve the education of children with special needs (dyslexic)
• To improve knowledge about best practices and latest research in the world
• Mastering teaching techniques, eg multiple intelligence, editing and structuring reading texts, reinforcing and creating different approaches to teaching
• Acquiring the practical language, new techniques and ideas to be used in the classroom…
• Development of tools and techniques for innovative problem solving.
• Encouraging students to ask questions as a learning tool.
• early detection of risk factors in the classroom
• Development of competencies linked to professional profiles of trainees
• Trainees being able to intervene in the most competent dyslexia
• Developing the ability to find and understand good practice examples
• Trainees know the systems used in the EU most effectively
• improving the ability of analysis of Quick Determination of the deficiency
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 133733.
There are no reviews for this course.