Bridging the Gap Between Academia & Industry: A Master Class Course for Erasmus+ Officers & Career Advisors
Mismatch between educational system and labour market is a challenging issue and in practice, this means ‘introducing business governance into schools, proper careers advice with direct links to business, and measuring the success of schools and universities based on the employment outcomes of pupils’. Hence, this important and universal challenge can be solved not only through the changes of study processes, but also with the help of proactive initiatives, such us traineeship (volunteering/work placement). This is where the role of Erasmus+ coordinators and officers as well as career advisors in educational institutions becomes crucial.
Please log in before adding something to your favourites.
- Course organiser
- DOREA Educational Institute
- Palermo, Italy
- Career guidance and counselling; Combating failure in education, reducing early school leaving
- Key competences
- Entrepreneurship; Literacy; Personal, social and learning
- Target audience
- Company staff; Higher education institution staff; School management
- 400 Euro
- Number of participants
- Certification on completion
- 09.12.2019 > 13.12.2019
- Register before 08.11.2019
Rate & review
In order to add a comment you must be logged in.
There are no reviews for this course.
OrganiserDOREA Educational Institute