Becoming a Digital Native Teacher
This course is designed for all teachers who have no or some experience in using iPads in school. You will learn about concepts, ideas and various apps for digital teaching. The course is primarily hands-on, designed to get you excited about digital education, and to strengthen and build your skills and confidence in this area.
Here are some questions we will address during the course:
- How does an iPad “think”?
- How can you best use the pre-installed apps on your iPad in the classroom?
- How do you find your way through the jungle of countless apps?
- What possibilities does an iPad and the use of all these apps open up for you as a teacher, at school and in the classroom?
- How can you promote learning motivation and creativity while keeping an eye on data protection?
- 25.04.2022 > 01.05.2022
- Register before 01.04.2022
- 26.09.2022 > 02.10.2022
- Register before 01.09.2022