Special Needs Children
* Special needs: theoretical background (physical disorders, psychiatric disorders, emotional problems, behavioural problems, learning disorders
* Integration and inclusion, exclusion, mainstreaming, identification risks, factors and barriers
* Communication and cooperation with parents and family, examples of the best practices
* Information easy to read and understand
* Structural learning for students with autism, Individual Education plan
* Dealing with Dyslexia and ADHD in an Inclusive classroom,
* Drama and Art activities for cognitive learning
* Activities for gifted and talented children
* Developing creative thinking, (Task Based Learning, Problem Based Learning, Experiential Learning, Real World Task)
* Teaching multicultural classes (mutual understanding and respect)
* Use of ICT, Project Based learning and cross curricular activity in an inclusive classroom
Rate & review
Reviews only come from verified course participants via the European Commission's Mobility Tool+. If you participated in this course, use the Mobility Tool+ to submit a review. If the course is not listed in the Mobility Tool+ yet, please provide to your project coordinator the following course ID: 127426.
There are no reviews for this course.